MergedX5:***Official Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX5:***Official Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everybody! :) Our 9-5 Miami Dolphins will try to keep pace with the N.Y. Jets and Patriots for the lead in the NFC East, when they travel 1226 miles northwest to play the 2-12 Kansas City Cheifs.

Dolphins have a chance to even the all-time series versus the Cheifs to 12-12 with a win today. Cheifs unfortunately defeated the Fins in their last visit to KC 48-30 back on 9/28/02. Fins last won at KC 17-7 back on 12/13/81.

Dick Enberg, Randy Cross, and Dan Fouts will announce the game commentary for the NFL On CBS, with WFOR CBS 4 televising in Miami. Former Dolphin players Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the live game play-by-play and analysis on flagship station WQAM 560AM SportsRadio and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Local weather conditions forecasted at Arrowhead Stadium in Independence, Missouri, for today's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff will be mostly sunny skies at degrees, minus 4 degrees wind chill, and northwest winds at 20 miles per hour.

I wish our Dolphins to play on the field with no penalties, turnovers, and especially no injuries. Let's hope the Cardinals can also upset the Patriots, and the Jets upset the Seahawks at Seattle later today so the Fins can have the lead in the AFC East division by tonight. GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/fromthegame.asp

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/pregamereport.asp

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2008-16-CBS.html

nobody is posting on this thread because everyone is talking about the game next week instead of realizing there is a game this sunday.

This game will be BRUTAL for both teams, our Edge is we are fighting for something, the Chefs are already talking to travel agents about there vacation plans to god only knows where, anywhere but KC i BET!!!

yeah and theres all kinds of distractions...new gm, talk of herm quitting, etc! woooot!

still gotta worry about Tony G and Johnson...i dont think Bowe should be much of a problem.

If we don't win this game against a below average *Chiefs team we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.... we must find a way to WIN this game.

And it would be the Seahawks upsetting the Jets, not the other way around hehe......

Well for the origional poster....When its -4 degree's wind chill there is no humidity. Its just cold as hell....then as the previous guy said we want Seattle to upset the Brets. But none the less lets go fins!!! Gotta keep the game simple today, dont get beat big and make sure our matchups against Tony G are as favorable for us as possible.

Lets go fins 1 step closer to the playoffs.

Guys, if you are going to the game like I am (which I doubt a lot are this crazy) be sure not to joke around with the weather. Bundle up! I'll be there battling the cold doing my part to cheer on the guys. I'll be in section 107!

Well for the origional poster....When its -4 degree's wind chill there is no humidity. Its just cold as hell....then as the previous guy said we want Seattle to upset the Brets. But none the less lets go fins!!! Gotta keep the game simple today, dont get beat big and make sure our matchups against Tony G are as favorable for us as possible.

Lets go fins 1 step closer to the playoffs.

no humidity?there is still humidity its just different.....

They shouldnt look past today.

Take it one game at a time. Beat the cheifs and then move on, I know the Jets game is a biggie but it would take alot out of them if they lost to a 2-12 team and then went into New York. Lets go in there on a high note pumped up not with tail between out legs after losing to a 2-12 team.

Should be a good game.

Little under 2 hours till kickoff.

Nice to see the thread started so early!

:up:today is the day. We take care of business today then its on to christmas at rockefeller. What say we go to kc and pick a fight.:hi5::kick::hi5::up:

Back
Top Bottom