MergedX5:***Official Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread*** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX5:***Official Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread***

Randy Cross is getting a Chiefs boner right now.

0 touchdowns in 3 games....
3 touchdowns in 20 minutes.

Talk about bipolar Dolphins D. Looks like we got an old fashioned shootout, folks. I don't know if we can keep this going.

Hm, bend but don't break, I thought Tom Olivadotti retired

Ha ha. Soprano is going to rip the D in the half. They will turn it around in the 2nd half.

CANNOT AFFORD to get into a shootout in this cold and with these winds, and yes, with Penningtons arm strength, this has the makings of the last New England game, and this team eventually ran out of fuel. This team is not built to shoot it out.

What was that stat, were undefeated when team score under 18 but have lost all games when they score over 18? Well, the odds are now against the Fins.

wow they really put up a fighting effort there...we dont give a TD to to 3 teams and then the abismal chiefs come in and look like the patriots last year

we can't stop anyone that spreads it out: NE, ariz, etc..

Will Allen is garbage, Reggie Torbor/Akin Ayodele/everyone on the Defense not named Yeremiah Bell is garbage.

Here's the defense's attitude today

chiefs are 2-12....we havent given up a td in 3 games....its 8 degrees..........we just show up and they wont be able to score

Looking like the Pats game all over again.

Miami will not win a shoot-out. Defense cant afford another TD

"Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day"

Life and Times of the Miami Dolphins defense.

The D needs to get their hands out of their goddamn hand warmers and man the F up.

That is two drives on the defense that are just plain embarrassing.

The first was a 3 play drive for a TD. And then this one was only 2 PLAYS!!!! Are you kidding me? 14 points in 5 plays? What the hell kind of defense is that?

It's all for ratings. The Phins are going for it, hench all the close games.

Back
Top Bottom