Merling should start at RDE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merling should start at RDE

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
The way Merling played today, he deserves to be the starter at Rightside Defensive End. Starks did virtually nothing today and Merling was all over making plays and playing pretty physical.

Starks obviously did ok, cause Turner didn't do so well on the ground. But Merling is a beast and I think will be a starter soon.

id have to see the film.

ppl have to remember that this is a football TEAM.

quite possibly starks contributed to us stopping the run so well, or muffed a few pass attempts, or held up an o lineman so somone else could

and quite possibly merling played like a man possessed b/c he was so fresh b/c he had limited snaps, and maybe the coaches know this and play him limited so that when he gets in he destroys ppl....just maybe. Overall our D-Line is solid and deep doesnt matter who is starting.

We're fine as is the way the rotations on the DL are. Does not matter who starts.

that guy brought his LUNCH PALE to work today, he wants his JOB back, our Front Seven is scary GOOD.

Check my past posts from yesterday..

When someone started a thread stating out best 30 players on our team., I said that all of you will have Merling in our top 30 players before the end of the season.

That may be apparent before week 2.

Merling played excellent today... great swim move for a sack, and did very well against the run... i was so happy to see him sepping it up finally.... props to Langford for his solid play today as well.

Back
Top Bottom