Merry Christmas to all you Dolphin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merry Christmas to all you Dolphin Fans

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
Another season is rolling to a close, so I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all, and all of your families.

We all bleed aqua and orange. So many of us have been here through the Marino years and beyond... I will say that I am the eternal optimist, and believe that we are finally seeing re-building in the proper form. Philbin is the disiplined man we need, let him and Ireland work together through free agency and the draft. Give Tanny his weapons, and lets get back to embarassing the rest of the AFC East teams as they decline into the depths. Brady will age, Jets are in turmoil, Bills will be Bills.

Have a great Xmas to you and your families. Stay safe and positive. Cheers.

Go Fins, always.

Im not sure that merry christmas is the politically correct thing to say but merry christmas and happy holidays. Yes we are on the right track and in 365 days we will revisit a thread of this type and be saying all we want for christmas is a bye week. Phins up!!

Happy Holiday's, Merry Christmas and definitely have a Happy New Year fellow Dolfan's!!!! Cheers!!!

Im not sure that merry christmas is the politically correct thing to say but merry christmas and happy holidays. Yes we are on the right track and in 365 days we will revisit a thread of this type and be saying all we want for christmas is a bye week. Phins up!!

Well if thats the case than MERRY F***ING CHRISTMAS to everyone

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom