Message Board Mock Draft | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Message Board Mock Draft

Round 3 -

Houston takes Devin Hester....on the basis of: why not?

ChambersWI said:
why not? They have Jerome Mathis.

Saints take Roger McIntosh OLB, THe U

Hester is first round talent as far as kick returning goes. He's a project at CB, but I think he could start as the nickel back in houston this year.

kpcane said:
Hester is first round talent as far as kick returning goes. He's a project at CB, but I think he could start as the nickel back in houston this year.
your bias is absurd. they have a pro bowler returnman already. complete waste of a pick.

Juan Cribbs said:
your bias is absurd. they have a pro bowler returnman already. complete waste of a pick.

The only thing that's absurd is your reading skills. You quote me as saying they are drafting him to be the nickel back, and somehow you turn it into me saying he's replacing the pro bowl kick returner. Having the 2nd most explosive player in the draft with a 3rd round pick is hardly a "waste". If I was really showing my bias, I would've put him in the first round, because that's the talent he has. I saw him play for 3 years here, and he's a complete game changer. Plus, he lived on my floor sophomore year...as did Kirby Freeman....2 floors below the 7th floor :D

Back
Top Bottom