MetLife takeover | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MetLife takeover

I haven't been to a Fins-Jets game up here since 2007.... May be time to go to another one.

I'll be going for the first time this year as well. I've heard that there is a bit of a tailgate get together in the parking lot for the game. Which lot do people park in for this? I'm looking at picking up a parking pass and don't want to get one all the way across the stadium from the festivities.
Yellow lot I believe. You have to buy the parking pass in advance and print it out. You can check but I don't think you can park in MetLife lots without getting the pass in advance.

NY Dolphins fan here. Wait until the day before or even the morning of the game. Jets tickets plummet leading up to the game. You do need a parking pass as they don't let you pay for parking at the stadium. Unlike tickets, the price of parking passes usually increases leading to the game. Its ridiculous to see how parking pass prices spike while ticket prices plummet. You can actually wind up paying more for the parking pass than the actual ticket.

NY Dolphins fan here. Wait until the day before or even the morning of the game. Jets tickets plummet leading up to the game. You do need a parking pass as they don't let you pay for parking at the stadium. Unlike tickets, the price of parking passes usually increases leading to the game. Its ridiculous to see how parking pass prices spike while ticket prices plummet. You can actually wind up paying more for the parking pass than the actual ticket.

I have seen people trying to give away their tickets in the parking lot before games. Last year, I could've bought tickets for $30 in my buddy's section (second level end zone).

Can't wait for Sept 24th!

I went to metlifetakeover last year for the first time with my wife, bro, and his wife.
Pre-game party will be at Slattery's Midtown Pub.
Really fun, Miami fans everywhere.
Then we took the buses to the game and tail-gated there in a sea of aqua & orange.
Again, really fun....

We got the package tickets for the bus ride, etc, but you don't have to.
You can party at Slattery's and/or tail-gate even if you sit elsewhere.

I do remember (hazily) our sections screaming so loud I didn't get my voice back for two days!

You guys will have a blast!!
See you there!

http://www.metlifetakeover.com/

Live in NJ..taking my son to first fins game ..I'm torn between picking up Tix that are better to watch game or sitting upper end zone seats with group of fin fans..I was looking upper 40-50 yard line visitors side would to see game without spending too much$$ any thoughts fellow fin fans? Btw..my son is 17 so not little one

I'd go with sitting with the fans.
It's a completely different experience.

FYI - Yes, there are some drunken fans (myself, included) but the metlifetakeover group is a pretty good mix.
Not all drunken crazy people with dolphins painted on their chest. LOL

Just figured I'd mention that in case you were wondering if it's ok to bring kids to.

Thanks!! I was leaning towards sitting with fin fans

What section does MetLife take over sit?

Speaking of last year... I swear I heard Dolphins chants and cheers much louder than anything else. Even the analysts for the radio broadcast mentioned it. I believe it was Bon Griese who said that this was the loudest Away Jets game he'd ever heard, even as a player

Dolphin fans travel well.

Been my experience at baltimore, charlotte, Washington, atlanta
I think we're gonna have a good showing in LA against the Chargers too- 27,000 seats in that place. We should be occupying at least half the building that day.

Back
Top Bottom