#MetLifeTakeover | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

igor79

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Wanted to share with you guys a little positivity in the Dolphins world!
I help run DolfansNYC the New York City Miami Dolphins fan club. We have a huge crew that meets up every week at Slattery's Midtown Pub (our old bar Third & Long closed sadly) but our biggest event of the year is when the Dolphins play the Jets in New Jersey. We have done this for five years in a row now and it gets bigger and bigger every year. Last year we bought 199 tickets as a group and you could hear "LETS GO DOLPHINS" clearly on TV. It was amazing but it doesn't come close to this year.

This year we have sold 760 tickets!!!!! We are all going to all be sitting together in two sections (323 and 322) and we are going to be throwing a massive tailgate as well. We ended up getting people super cheap tickets and still making a little bit of money and we will be donating it to charity. Since last year we have donated nearly $10,000 to charity. It's a pretty amazing thing.

I just thought you guys would like some good news for a change.

If anyone is going to be at the game we are going to be hanging out in Parking Lot L. You need a Yellow pass to park near us but you are welcome to walk over. BYOF/B because our tailgate sold out long ago.

Also, if anyone wants to go with us there are some tickets in 322 on StubHub but we are all sold out. Hope to meet some of you guys there!

Click here for more information on the #MetLifeTakeover/

Check out the video from last year and Phins Up!

[video=youtube;zAcevQFCng0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAcevQFCng0[/video]

You forgot to mention that we will all be waving orange rally towels so if they every pan up to our section you are going to see a huge block of orange in the middle of a sea of green.

Good point. I put those damn towels of my credit card! They better look awesome!

I am Going to the game, my 1st Fins game. I am in Section 134.
will I be able to stop in to the tailgate area?

You guys are awesome, and do great work. Representing in enemy territory. Keep it going guys, and f*** the JETS!!

Holy crap this is awesome! Now if only our local fanbase was this passionate. Keep it up guys

Absolutely. Just BYOB & Food. We will be throwing a party but the tickets for food/booze are sold out.

I signed up for food and booze. Does the beer usually run out pretty quickly? If so I might bring a couple extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate our new Stadium and how the priced fans out w/ PSLs but have no problem selling cheap tickets to opposing fans.

You forgot to mention that Miko Grimes will be tailgating with you guys. She's so awesome.

Last year I had Jets fans offering me free tickets because of Sandy when I was walking into the game. Wish I could make it this year. Hope you guys have fun and I'll try and make it up again next year.

Back
Top Bottom