Mewelde Moore Not Fond Of Losman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mewelde Moore Not Fond Of Losman

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Vikings | Moore not Fond of Losman
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:25:43 -0700

Mark Craig, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore is not a big fan of his former college teammate at Tulane, Buffalo Bills QB J.P. Losman. "I just didn't like the way he played ball the last two years at Tulane," Moore said. "You are what you are. He's a great player, and he'll be a great player once he plays total team ball and sells out for the team and not for himself." Moore indicated that Losman's selfishness affected Tulane's effectiveness as a team. "I wish the best to him. I just don't have any interest in playing with him," added Moore.

Ace88 said:
Vikings | Moore not Fond of Losman
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:25:43 -0700

Mark Craig, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore is not a big fan of his former college teammate at Tulane, Buffalo Bills QB J.P. Losman. "I just didn't like the way he played ball the last two years at Tulane," Moore said. "You are what you are. He's a great player, and he'll be a great player once he plays total team ball and sells out for the team and not for himself." Moore indicated that Losman's selfishness affected Tulane's effectiveness as a team. "I wish the best to him. I just don't have any interest in playing with him," added Moore.

That is an interesting article.. I have heard J.P. was not well-liked at Tulane. I wonder what Mewelde meant when he said "I just didn't like the way he played ball the last two years at Tulane". Did j.P. do too much running? Became arrogant when he took over for Patrick Ramsey? I also wonder what he meant by selfishness?

Crisis said:
I love the one-liners myself, but there is no reason to "contribute" to a thread in this way, if you have nothing constructive to add, then don't post.

Who cares what a pine-riding rb on a team with one of the worst rb situations in the league has to say about JP? Maybe a little jealous JP was a first round pick and is a starter now. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

actually, i heard JP was hated at Tulane by many on his own team...

and, oh... newsflash... Moore is starting for Minnesota...

by the way... good luck to your boy with Greg German blocking for him this week...

Did j.P. do too much running?

I watched a few Tulane games back then to get a look at the trio (Losman, Moore, & Roydell Williams). Losman was behind a very young oline & was constantly running for his life, so yes he ran all the time. I think it was about the credit he took & the blame he gave. Wasn't a big "team" player, which was a knock on him before the draft.

Well not everyone is liked by everyone they work with. I would be more interested to hear what the Buffalo staff thinks of JP not what someone on another team who used to play with him thinks. Sounds like a bit of sour grapes that JP was getting all the attention and therefore a big paycheck while Moore has had to work for a lot less and work his way up.

Back
Top Bottom