MexDolfan's 2 weeks before event - 2013 NFL Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MexDolfan's 2 weeks before event - 2013 NFL Mock Draft

MexDolfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
[FONT=Droid Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I understand Mr. Ireland argued they have more love for Joeckel and Fisher than from Johnson, but GM normally send a lot of smokescreens before draft days, so I stick to well based rumors and created this mock draft for Dolphins.

[/FONT]Round 1, Pick 6 (6) OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma => After exchanging #12, #42 & #217 for Cleveland Brown´s #6 & #104
Round 2, Pick 22 (54) (From Colts) TE Gavin Escobar, San Diego State
Round 3, Pick 15 (77) DT John Jenkins, Georgia
Round 3, Pick 20 (82) (From Bears ) WR Ryan Swope, Texas A&M
Round 4, Pick 7 (104) (From Browns) G Chris Barker, Nevada
Round 4, Pick 14 (111) CB Tyrann Mathieu, LSU
Round 5, Pick 13 (146) LB Ramon Buchanan, Miami
Round 5, Pick 33 (166) (Compensatory Selection) K Dustin Hopkins, Florida State
Round 7, Pick 18 (224) (From Cowboys) S Ray-Ray Armstrong, Miami
Round 7, Pick 44 (250) (Compensatory Selection) TE Ryan Griffin, Connecticut

Opinions?

I'd like to pick a corner earlier and I'm not the biggest fan of the honey badger. He will either be feel good story or a disaster in the NFL. I've heard so many rumors about a trade up to take Johnson that I'm numb to the whole idea of us giving away picks to get OL.

I'd like to pick a corner earlier and I'm not the biggest fan of the honey badger. He will either be feel good story or a disaster in the NFL. I've heard so many rumors about a trade up to take Johnson that I'm numb to the whole idea of us giving away picks to get OL.
This class is so deep at CB that 3rd & 4th rounders will win starting roles this season.

god that's high for escobar...although there does seem to be a lot of 2nd round buzz there these days...barkers an interesting guard prospect and athlete showed very well at the combine but i think that's too high...you can get him probably a little later...will be surprised if john jenkins makes it that far but he's not shown as being in great shape

We need to address the pass rush in this draft. DE all the way unless Milliner falls.

Allow me to clarify I don't share the urgency for a revamped secondary.

With Brent Grimes & Richard Marshall recovering from injuries there are some doubts on the spot. So it would be smart to add a guy or two to help Dimitri Patterson and the rest of DB to survive in case Brent's Achilles' tendon & Richard's back require extensive time to recover.

But as everything points Brent is almost ready for OTAs while Richard is ready, the most realistic picture is rookie CB will see limited action in 2013.

Thus I opted for most questioned guy with biggest talent.

Back
Top Bottom