Miami -10.5 Underdogs @ Atlanta | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami -10.5 Underdogs @ Atlanta

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
pretty big line but not surprised since Miami can’t score. I actually think Miami will cover but Atlanta wins the game.
Matt Ryan doesn’t look to impressive so far this year.

Oops guess I should have had Miami +10.5 in the title and not -10.5.

Well we probably won't even score 10 so looks like easy money on ATL.

The falcons are an NFC team, this isn't a critical win.

They need to win their home games and most of the remaining AFC East games.

We're only in October.

They are obviously a much better team on both sides of the ball.

The guards are going to get killed against their defense.

Our defense has improved, but still gotta put points up and I'm not sure this offense is capable. Weirder things have happened, but I wouldn't touch that line. Smart play is Atlanta at home.

Reactions: MD
Apparently offensively challenged Buffalo had enough offense to beat Atlanta. But even "offensively challenged" is a major improvement over absolutely no offense. Hope the D shows up.

Trap game makes it closer than it should be. Atlanta wins comfortably.

Atlanta 31 - 6

Ohr defense is looking good but our offense will keep our D on the field way too long. Our offense looked like complete shlt against a team that allowed 50+ points to a rookie QB. Gase is a POS fvck that needs to hand the playbook over and bench his boyfriend. I’m really questioning Gase’s Guruness. Asshole got lucky in his career having Manning as QB. I thought that Mannings greatness might have rubbed off but clearly it didn’t. It’s clear that Manning called his own plays during the time with Gase Guruboy.

I'm not a gambler but this game might make me start. Our offense will have to do a complete turnaround to compete with the Falcons and I don't see that happening.

Buffalo went in there and won. There's no excuse for not going in there and dropping 30 on Atlanta. Let's see if Gase is a genius or a fraud. And yes, I've watched every game so far.

I marked this a blowout loss even before Tannehill got hurt and I had hopes of this being an elite offense. Atlanta is hungry to get back to that stage this year, and we are no match on either side of the football. This will be the forgiveable slaughter the defense will get after an impressive first quarter of the season.

No chance in this game. I'll watch the entire thing though, because **** it, I'm a Dolphins fan.

38-13. 4 TD passes for Matt Ryan, and multiple picks thrown by Cutler. Dolphins score lone TD on the final drive.

Back
Top Bottom