Miami -10.5 Underdogs @ Atlanta | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami -10.5 Underdogs @ Atlanta

I love the Dolphins run D, but Atlanta has an offense that is pretty diverse. They can score any way imaginable. Don't let some of the games fool you. They should win by 2 TD'S which means Miami will play close.

I'll be surprised if 3-4 of our starters don't take themselves out of this game due to "injuries." Especially on offense. I hope the first injury is Cutler. Then Thomas. A'Jayi seems to not be 100% but Gase is going to ruin him.

Can we just forfeit and use next week as a bye? Seriously though, we are going to get slaughtered. We have no offense, and without Parker, it's brutally bad and Matt Ryan will carve this defense up. D looked good today but he's a much better QB than Cassel.

They're playing at home while coming off a bye.

We've got nothing to lose in this game imo. If there is any game that we throw caution to the wind, it's this one.

any chance dolphins game gets flexed into sunday night? nobody wants to watch the 0-5 giants

any chance dolphins game gets flexed into sunday night? nobody wants to watch the 0-5 giants
Nah I suspect FOX will protect Packers/Vikings and CBS will protect Chiefs/Steelers which leaves Lions/Saints as the favorite to be flexed to Sunday night followed by Jets/Patriots. No one wants to see this putrid Dolphins offense with Cutler at the helm on national tv

Nah I suspect FOX will protect Packers/Vikings and CBS will protect Chiefs/Steelers which leaves Lions/Saints as the favorite to be flexed to Sunday night followed by Jets/Patriots. No one wants to see this putrid Dolphins offense with Cutler at the helm on national tv
I just read on nfl.com that flex games need at least 12 days notice except week 17 which it would be only 6 days.

and also am i the only person thinking we will beat atlanta ?

also are you saying they will unflex our national game vs raiders?!

I just read on nfl.com that flex games need at least 12 days notice except week 17 which it would be only 6 days.

and also am i the only person thinking we will beat atlanta ?
I don’t see Miami beating Atlanta in their new place unless they just turn the ball over constantly and miami returns all the turnovers for TDS or miami suddenly makes a QB change. At this point we should just be hopeful for a competitive game.

Julio Jones has 0 tds.Matt Ryan has 5 INT's and a fumble.

with our defense and Timmons playing lights out not too mention Harris,I just think sometimes we play down to the competition and this game will have us fired up coming off a win and people (vegas) counting us out.

Back
Top Bottom