miami beats patriots sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami beats patriots sunday

What has happened to us? Three weeks ago we were talking about how we were supplanting New England as the AFC east champs, now I bet no one thinks we'll be within twenty points.

Pagan said:
Yup...

And my boss is going to walk into my office today, tell me my pay has been quadrupled, give me a month off with pay startying tomorrow, inform me that Eva Langoria called and wants me to pick her up at eight, and hand me the keys to a brand new Ferrari Enzo!

You are very fortunate to have these things happen to you! Let me know how Eva is and how the Enzo handles, you lucky *******!

Dolphins 26 - Pats 17

Pagan said:
Yup...

And my boss is going to walk into my office today, tell me my pay has been quadrupled, give me a month off with pay startying tomorrow, inform me that Eva Langoria called and wants me to pick her up at eight, and hand me the keys to a brand new Ferrari Enzo!

You're like the luckiest guy EVER! :wink:

Rah Rah.. shut the hell up.

Dolphins lose 24-10

Culpepper gets sacked 6 times for 1 fumble, and throws 1 int.

cpeppfan said:
its going to be a really good game, daunte explodes this game, the o line protects him, the recievers catch the ball, and the defense forces some turn overs, what a better way to turn the season around with a win again new england

Unlikely, but I've seen stranger things happen. I think it will be a route by NE, but I hope and pray that I'm wrong. A loss, even a close one at this point, will be devastating to our chances. And yes, I still hope for a turnaround and we can get back into contention.

KuD said:

Dolphins lose 24-10

Now that's more like it...

BillsStampede12 said:
Its gonna be a long for day for the Dolphins. The Pats are playing great right now. I actually would like (for sake of the division) to see the Dolphins win this game, but I don't see it happening. With Mularkey (puke), that offensive line, and Daunte always running for his life causing him to make bad decisions I can't see a win for you guys there.

You know what BILLLLy Goat. The Bears are going to ******* kill the bison that you are. Your going to hate the misery you are going to endure when you lose. 38 - 0!!! Mark mark my words. You will not score on the Bears!! You should stop thinking about our team and start thinking about the injured players your about to get on Sunday from *** kicking their gonna give your sorry *** team!!:fire: LEAVE!!!:fire:

KuD said:

Dolphins lose 24-10

Grow up already!!!!!!!! I am so tired of your negative ****!!!!!!!!

Go Dolphins

:nesucks: :nesucks: :nesucks:

cpeppfan said:
its going to be a really good game, daunte explodes this game, the o line protects him, the recievers catch the ball, and the defense forces some turn overs, what a better way to turn the season around with a win again new england

i HOPE you are right...........but you should not be drinking this early in the day.:drinker:

PASQUALE said:
You know what BILLLLy Goat. The Bears are going to ******* kill the bison that you are. Your going to hate the misery you are going to endure when you lose. 38 - 0!!! Mark mark my words. You will not score on the Bears!! You should stop thinking about our team and start thinking about the injured players your about to get on Sunday from *** kicking their gonna give your sorry *** team!!:fire: LEAVE!!!:fire:

Thank you, I am so tired of these trolls.

:billsbite :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite
:nesucks: :nesucks: :nesucks: :nesucks:

As unlikely as a win is, I will still be rooting for my Phins. Highly likely i'll be right back here bitchin again after the game but here's to hoping the Phins actually play up to thier ability for the first time this year. It's gotta happen sooner or later :fire:

Cheers

KuD said:

Dolphins lose 24-10

Someone needs to crack a whip on your heart!!:whip2::chair::shotgun: I can see DolFans being disapointed in our beloved Fins but to relish in their poor play and root against them (which is what you are doing) is utterly disgusting! :tantrum:

I remember 2004 when we really sucked and we came out in our Orange Unis and beat the Patsies ***. Any given Sunday any team can win! Therefore I will never ever lose hope in the Miami Dolphins.

cpeppfan said:
was that a power nap, or a full "lay down with the lights off in bed" type nap?

Back
Top Bottom