Miami can be had......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami can be had.........

thefisherking

Practice Squad
Reaction score
4th and 5 from the 20....Roth open at the goal line........:eek:

Just like Ohio State...livin on the edge.....

I think Iowa could beat both #1 and #2.

Originally posted by thefisherking

Everybody thinks they can hang with Miami... that is until they throw the switch and do what ever they have to do to win.

I just hope the injuries to Beard and Green, both lost for the year, don't affect the rest of the season. I'm sure Sands can fill in just fine at WR. Just wish the games weren't so close. Like I said in another thread yesterday, gotta take it one game at a time, especially playing indoors against Syracuse next Saturday.:cool:

Originally posted by thefisherking

No doubt..

What people don't understand is the pressure of being a #1 team. Even the worst team will come out with the best game... and throw all the tricks in the book against the Canes. Then you have the refs, who think that since you are the #1 team you should play perfect football and thus getting penalized more often... when there shouldn't have been a penalty.

Point is that the Hurricanes are a walking target... everyone is trying to beat us. When anyone plays the Hurricanes they take it as the Superbowl. They don't care if they lose the rest of the games that season... they can come back and say, "We beat the Hurricanes!"

Sure there will be a ton of close games when you play the Canes... sure we, at times, look outplayed. But winners come out winners... and thats how we got 32 straight wins. It doesn't matter how you win... you just do. Period, there are no ands, ifs, or buts about it. I do not see how ANYONE can rank the Hurricanes anything but #1 because they should remain #1 until someone beats us.

Alright... I'll stop... it just felt good to vent... lmao :cool:

Pitt is a very good team and brought their best. Miami didn't play that well but they did what matters, which is they won the game.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
What people don't understand is the pressure of being a #1 team. Even the worst team will come out with the best game... and throw all the tricks in the book against the Canes. Then you have the refs, who think that since you are the #1 team you should play perfect football and thus getting penalized more often... when there shouldn't have been a penalty.

Point is that the Hurricanes are a walking target... everyone is trying to beat us. When anyone plays the Hurricanes they take it as the Superbowl. They don't care if they lose the rest of the games that season... they can come back and say, "We beat the Hurricanes!"

Sure there will be a ton of close games when you play the Canes... sure we, at times, look outplayed. But winners come out winners... and thats how we got 32 straight wins. It doesn't matter how you win... you just do. Period, there are no ands, ifs, or buts about it. I do not see how ANYONE can rank the Hurricanes anything but #1 because they should remain #1 until someone beats us.

Alright... I'll stop... it just felt good to vent... lmao :cool:

That's what Packer fans have said for years AJ.

Back
Top Bottom