miami-carolina preseason game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami-carolina preseason game

Crump

Tua Titleist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
im flip flopping on whether or not i want to go to the fins/panthers preseason game this year. my roomie is pushing hard for it since he's a panthers fan and tries to go to as many games as possible. i only get to see my fins once every 8 years in reg season in charlotte. is any other finheaven member going to this game, it may sway my opinion. im a big guy, i dont like stadium seating. im an alcoholic, i dont like 8 dollar beers. i dont like bathroom lines, i like wizzzzzing outside. i prefer to watch game at my house or at a bar, but he's twisting my arm hard, anyone else in area considering going to the preseason game

I'll probably check it out. I've been to all of the Dolphin games in Charlotte.

Personally not a fan of the city or "Uptown" Charlotte but we usually hit the Fox and Hound (I think) before the game.

There's usually at least three of us from FinHeaven who make the game.

I am gonna be there, I went to to the Regular season game in Charlotte about 4 years ago and I really enjoyed it

i guess i should've read this post first, i just put up a facebook invite where i think im having a weenie roast at house for game. and i dont know where the fox and hound in uptown is at, only one ive ever been to is in balletyne (sic?) and other than the fog driving home i loved the last reg season game, ricky tore them boys up, and my roomie who is a panthers fan was complaining the entire time cause carolina was having success running on us but they kept on trying to pass. anyways if yall get tickets let me know, im leaning towards the cookout at house but going to game and tailgating isnt out of picture. i had a group eight deep in my expedition for the last preseason game so if i go i might have up a crowd

I already bought my tickets for the game.... the regular season game I came from Richmond so I spent the night at a hotel pretty much next door to the stadium, this time Im staying at a hotel a few blocks away

im flip flopping on whether or not i want to go to the fins/panthers preseason game this year. my roomie is pushing hard for it since he's a panthers fan and tries to go to as many games as possible. i only get to see my fins once every 8 years in reg season in charlotte. is any other finheaven member going to this game, it may sway my opinion. im a big guy, i dont like stadium seating. im an alcoholic, i dont like 8 dollar beers. i dont like bathroom lines, i like wizzzzzing outside. i prefer to watch game at my house or at a bar, but he's twisting my arm hard, anyone else in area considering going to the preseason game

i am haing a tailgate party at the corner of w 3rd st and s church st i have already posted it on facebook and have people coming your more than welcome to show up

i am haing a tailgate party at the corner of w 3rd st and s church st i have already posted it on facebook and have people coming your more than welcome to show up

Im pretty sure I will have to walk past here from my hotel to get to the stadium

I might stop by if you will have me since I will be staying right around here, I know I look baby faced but I am old enough to drink lol

I might stop by if you will have me since I will be staying right around here, I know I look baby faced but I am old enough to drink lol

Stop by looks like quite a few dolphin fans are coming from my event i posted on fb

ill be at the game....have an extra ticket 7 rows from field dolhins side if anyone is interested

what side is the Dolphins sideline, south or north side? getting ready to buy tickets on ticketmaster for the game, me and the wife are coming down from Virginia to the game Friday night.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

ill be at the game....have an extra ticket 7 rows from field dolhins side if anyone is interested

what kinda price you looking to get for your ticket?

ok we will be at the corner of church and 3rd in a gold chevrolet avalanche and a gray and white jeep we should be there around 12 or so stop by if you want. we will have some food

Back
Top Bottom