Miami Dolphin player cuts to 53 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphin player cuts to 53

I agree we'll bring in a guard and a LB but I also think we'll bring a RB. After Ajayi, Drake and Williams I don't trust the others. A QB for the PS too

Ozzy rules!!

Really hope we replace Trevor Reilly with a free agent pickup. He's already aged and he sucks.

I'd say guard and linebacker should be priorities.
I went to the Dolphins eagles game and noticed Reilly was the obvious special teams leader. He is Rizzi's right hand man, and I would bet he sticks.

Wow I thought Lacy was a ST lock

I always thought Lacy would be cut, he was the bottom of those LB's. The problem is that we have a lot of core special teamers, and if you're keeping guys like LB Hull, S/CB Aikins, S/CB Thomas ... you need to make some defense decisions, and I think we'll add a free agent to the roster for defense reasons.

Disappointed that Praise Martin-Oguike didn't make it ... not surprised, but I am disappointed. He had potential. He was one of the UDFA's I really had my eye on, along with guys like Chase Allen, Tory McTyer and Onwusu. Each of them had their moments, and I think at least 1 will make the roster. I wouldn't be surprised if both Allen and McTyer make the roster, depending upon who else is available from other teams.

Disappointed that Praise Martin-Oguike didn't make it ... not surprised, but I am disappointed. He had potential. He was one of the UDFA's I really had my eye on, along with guys like Chase Allen, Tory McTyer and Onwusu. Each of them had their moments, and I think at least 1 will make the roster. I wouldn't be surprised if both Allen and McTyer make the roster, depending upon who else is available from other teams.

I liked him too. He'll stick somewhere

Adam Beasley‏Verified account @AdamHBeasley 1m1 minute ago
David Fales has been cut, per source. Bet he draws interest elsewhere.

I think there's less than a 20% chance he signs with a team. He's not good enough to be a one or two qb and at age 27 in a month I don't see him as a player you want to try and take one or two years to develop. I think teams would have more interest in players like Matt Barkley than Fales.

Back
Top Bottom