Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

its unfortunate that despite re signing Grimes and locking up Albert, two days prior two free agency, that people are comparing Hickey to Ireland. Talk about a little premature? :lol:

Got to have thick skin to be a GM, damned if you do damned if you don't.

Got to have thick skin to be a GM, damned if you do damned if you don't.

Spot on! You as a GM or Coach hitch your wagon to people you believe in and roll the dice. You will never make everyone happy with the choices you make...you just have to put your head on the pillow at night and sleep well that you went with your instincts and beliefs.

Spot on! You as a GM or Coach hitch your wagon to people you believe in and roll the dice. You will never make everyone happy with the choices you make...you just have to put your head on the pillow at night and sleep well that you went with your instincts and beliefs.

Exactly! If i was a GM and i went by what a message board said I should do id want to put a loaded .45 in my mouth.

Here's something to chew on.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 16m

Per league source, Titans will soon begin attempting to trade RB Chris Johnson. Full story coming at PFT.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 11m

Yup. They will try, then will likely release him. RT @LGidcumb32: @RapSheet is there truth to the Titans trading CJ?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m

What @ProFootballTalk said is correct: The #Titans are going to shop Chris Johnson. Due $8M this year, going to be difficult.

You know Albert has missed 12 games in his career that started in 08. Veldheer missed 11 last season alone.

Albert's injury issues are overblown.

He's played 1 full season out of 6 and has a bad back. He's also soon to be 30. You know what doesn't get better with age? A bad back

He's played 1 full season out of 6 and has a bad back. He's also soon to be 30. You know what doesn't get better with age? A bad back

He has fought through injuries and that demonstrates toughness. In terms of the back, it depends what the issue is.

Everyone is making out that this contract is going to be like an A-Rod or Robinson Cano deal. It will have guaranteed money for a few years and the team will be able to get out from underneath the deal. The team needs Albert for a few seasons.

All reports had us going strong after Monroe, what's changed ? Just so we don't miss out on one of the top 3 LT's available, I don't care that much. I'll give the new GM a little slack until I see all this actually play out and not just the rumors.

Nathan Zegura ‏@NathanZegura 7m

Could be cheaper option #Browns MT @JasonLaCanfora: Dolphins CB Nolan Carroll getting a lot of interest. Had one of best completion % in NFL
Expand

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 21m

Jets looking to revamp/upgrade what was a shaky secondary in 2013. Casting a wide net. Dolphins S Chris Clemons is also on #NYJ's radar

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 21m

Jets looking to revamp/upgrade what was a shaky secondary in 2013. Casting a wide net. Dolphins S Chris Clemons is also on #NYJ's radar

When the Pats get our castoffs they become stars, when the Jets do it they continue to suck.
LOL.

McFadden = Miller.

No.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Omar said the same thing. How so?

Miller- 5'10, 216 lbs, 4.4 speed.
McFadden- 6'1, 218 lbs, 4.3 speed.

McFadden breaks more tackles and changes direction better(something I don't even think Miller can do; Bengals game where he had all of the space for the TD but kept running straight). Their running style is kind of similar but I don't see any comparisons.

Look at that run at :47.
[video=youtube;tWy5KA0jcpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWy5KA0jcpY[/video]

Not to mention that McFadden can block.

If it were for vet minimum or something like that, sure, but i'm sure he will get a real contract from someone desperate.

That's just it...I'm NOT sure of that. The RB market is so undervalued right now it's insane.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 47s

Steelers are among the teams who have inquired about free agent CB Nolan Carroll

Back
Top Bottom