Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

Per @AdamHBeasley Dolphins appear poised to pursue a top DT in FA with Earl Mitchell and Linval Joseph as the most likely suitors.

I love those ideas at DT. Find the "next Randy Starks". The team found a FA gem in Starks years ago...do it again.

"Pump the brakes on the Jairus Byrd-to-Miami talk, people. I'm hearing that's a smokescreen." - Adam Beasley, Miami Herald

"Falcons are very aggressively pursuing Miami NT Paul Soliai." - Jason La Canfora

"League source tells me that right now, Bucs the front-runner to land Anthony Collins if he doesn't re-sign with Cincy." - Jenna Laine

"Dolphins deal with LT Branden Albert is not 100% done. But "almost" done (unofficially, of course). He'll be a Dolphin." - Armando Salguero, Miami Herald

"Falcons are targeting linemen in free agency. Asamoah, Starks, Mitchell & Soliai are possible targets." - Orlando Ledbetter, AJC

Before we all get to comfy loving or hating Albert too Miami rumors, realize that there is a domino effect. Monroe still hasn't landed and that may cause a lot of shuffling. Agents know that contracts signed on the first day of free agency ( Tuesday) tend to be the most lucrative, and the longer into free agency it goes likely the less money that means.

I expect Monroe to sign soon and then the other OT's link up with the teams still in the market. Nothing is written in stone yet.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Some free-agent RBs not getting much play. But am told free-agent RB Darren McFadden has generated "significant interest."

Carroll getting a lot of attention, doubt he comes back.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m

Multiple teams interested: MT @BWilliamsonESPN: #49ers among teams showing interest in #Dolphins CB Nolan Carroll

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 51s

Bears are releasing RB Michael Bush, per source. One more RB on market.

Disappointed if we lose Nolan Carroll. He's a helluva lot better than most on here realize. Not surprised that the a top defensive team like the 49ers are believed to be interested, because he's good and getting better.

Delmas signing probably means Byrd no longer an option, should be some suprises in store tommorow with all that cap space

Back
Top Bottom