Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

A healthy McFadden is a better RB than Miller. Unless Miller takes a BIG step developmentally. I wouldn't write off Miller either, but IMHO taking a shot with McFadden is a low risk/high reward proposition. I'd still draft a RB late, but you could find a gem with McFadden, and if not Miller is passable as your main RB, and could take the next step himself. Might be the best "cheap" way to address the running back position.

If McFadden suited up for 8 games I'd be shocked...between this guy and Delmas these would be horrible adds on anything of substance or more than 1 year contracts...shouldn't even be talking to em unless it's vet minimum type stuff

It seems we're trying to go after as many IR stars as possible

If McFadden suited up for 8 games I'd be shocked...between this guy and Delmas these would be horrible adds on anything of substance or more than 1 year contracts...shouldn't even be talking to em unless it's vet minimum type stuff

With McFadden, that seems to be all people think he will get which is why I think he might be worth a look. I definitely wouldn't sink any long term money in to him.

If it were for vet minimum or something like that, sure, but i'm sure he will get a real contract from someone desperate.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 1m

Not a big surprise, but I'm told Tyson Clabo will hit the market Tuesday. Word is there's real interest in his services elsewhere.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 3m

Cards #2. RT @ProFootballTalk: All signs point to LT Branden Albert signing with the Dolphins as early as Tuesday http://wp.me/p14QSB-9qFa
Per a league source, all signs currently point to Albert signing with the Dolphins not long after the market officially opens on Tuesday.

Albert instantly would be installed as the left tackle in Miami, succeeding Bryant McKinnie. Who replaced

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-to-branden-albert-signing-with-the-dolphins/

Come on dude!

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

looking forward to our new proper gm in 2015 :)
Nobody is ever happy ever. Whatever it takes to protect Tannehill i'm for dont care how they do it just do it.

Come on dude!

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Nobody is ever happy ever. Whatever it takes to protect Tannehill i'm for dont care how they do it just do it.

plenty of ways to protect the QB without overpaying an overrated, old, injury prone lt who sucks in the running game

But didnt KC have a formidable running game last year with him on the line?

But that means he was part of the success no? I mean he is going to be old by time the contract is over but if you can get 3-4 years of good production out of him i don't see the problem.

Albert is the most talented LT on the market. Monroe might be better in that he has more upside and is younger. Right now, however, Albert is the best.

Back
Top Bottom