Miami Dolphins are the Grinch that stole Christmas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins are the Grinch that stole Christmas

flynryan15

Club Member
Reaction score
This team continues to find new ways to make my blood boil! On the brightside this should keep Ross from making a mistake and hiring Bowles based on a emotional win like West Virginia did with Bill Stewart. Blowing a big lead has been in woven into this teams fabric since the Saints game 09. Clean house new regime new philosophy!

This team continues to find new ways to make my blood boil! On the brightside this should keep Ross from making a mistake and hiring Bowles based on a emotional win like West Virginia did with Bill Stewart. Blowing a big lead has been in woven into this teams fabric since the Saints game 09. Clean house new regime new philosophy!

09??? they have been doing it like crazy since wandstedt!!!

I'm tired of their half *** tackles and their 0 effort. Most of these players don't deserve to be paid millions. That's what hurts the most.

No onside kick wtf you haven't stopped them the entire half!

what blows me away the most is the conservative way we ended the 1st half. This team still has no clue how to run a no huddle or defend it. Its high-school ish to be that pathetic. we have a team on the ropes and we finish the 1st half like that. And did nothing in the break to be prepared for a steady dose of Welker. That last play shows A. We have some stupis players and B the coaches don't realize that.

First drive of second half run up the middle for loss and penalty I said we lose!

Back
Top Bottom