Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
Thougts?

Talk about a must win if we ever needed one! Our playoff hopes took a huge blow today and even though we are only 6 games in with our 3 losses coming to AFC opponents we are pretty much screwed unless we win 12-3 games. I can easily see us not getting in at 11-5 like the 2008 New England Patriots.

I'll be there! So I surely hope we win. But I'm skeptical of this team at best. Although we're not playing at "home" so we'll probably pull it out.

Come on guys! This game is huge, and im actually nervous about this one. The Bengals are an air it out type of team and T.O is having a monster year considering his age. This is NOT a game we shouldnt be nervous about..

T.O. and Ochocinco will molest our secondary. With that being said I believe we're the better team and come up with a close win.

If your secondary plays well you guys will win. It will also help if you can get that run game going again and eat some of the clock. Bengals defense is no where near as good as it was last year and Cedric Benson from what Ive seen has not seemed to be playing as well. It will be close but you should win.

When you look at the bengals roster, they have so many talented players at skill positions on both offense and defense, and you wonder why they're 2-4. The problem is they are horrible in the trenches. On defense they cant stop the run, and have amassed a measly 6 sacks in six games. There o-line is not much better, they've struggled to keep clean in pocket, and they dont open many lanes for their backs.

We have to limit TO and Ochocinco, if we do that, we win next week

I just hope Carson Palmer's neighbor isn't head ref.

I'll be there. I have a pretty good record when I venture into enemy stadiums to watch the phins. Hopefully it will continue.

We have to have it. Seems like that is the deal every game.

Ahh this week is finally here! Im going to this game sitting row 5, and its the first game ive been to in 4 years. We gotta win this one though, and we can win this game. We gotta do what we do and play solid football. If we play the way we have played the past two weeks then we definitely will win.

Be certain, that Cincy is looking at this game as a win for them. Im sure they feel it is one game they SHOULD win

The Fins need to be able to run the ball well and put pressure on C. Palmer. If we can do both things well I think we will win the game. It won't be easy. The Bengals need this game as well. You know that OchoCinco and T.O. are going to try to get into the heads of our young DB's. But I'm kind of more worried about their young TE Gresham (sp?) and Shipley (sp?) in the slot. Our inside linebackers need to play well in the middle of the field.

Go Fins!!!

I feel like we will come out flat on the road against the Bengals.

We gave it our all against the Steelers and devastatingly came up short. They will have to answer about the ref questions for the next few days.

The Bengals will be licking there chops to put us out of the playoff race.

Back
Top Bottom