MIAMI DOLPHINS COLLECTION FOR SALE (Rare Autographed Memorbilla) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MIAMI DOLPHINS COLLECTION FOR SALE (Rare Autographed Memorbilla)

RealDriscoll

Still Perfect.. and You're Not.
Reaction score

• Ryan Tannehill Autographed Highland MintPhotograph/ FRAMED #’d 2/99- Highland Mint is one of the most trustedauthenticators in the industry. Paid-$400

• Ronnie Brown Autographed Highland MintPhotograph Signed with a Silver Sharpie/FRAMED #’d-3/23-Extremely rare!Paid-$400

• Jason Taylor Autographed Highland MintPhotomint/FRAMED #’d to 1/99- PAID-$350

• Don Shula Autographed Highland Mint PhotoMint-FRAMED #’d to 6/99-PAID $400

• Dan Marino Autographed Highland MintPhotomint-Framed- #’d 75 of 113 PAID$500

• Ricky Williams Autographed Highland MintPhotograh-FRAMED- #’d 1/99 PAID-$375

• Mark Clayton and Mark Duper Autographed HighlandMint Photomint-FRAMED- #’d to 28/50 PAID-$200

• Dan Marino Autographed Authentic Pro-Line NFL MiamiDolphins Helmet Authenticated by Athlon Sports w/ Display Case PAID for Helmet: $750 PAID for Case: $100

• Larry Little and Paul Warfield AutographedReplica Miami Dolphins 1972 Helmet Authenticated by Great Moments, Inc.Paid-$150

• Dan Marino AUTOGRAPHED Replica Pitt HelmetAuthenticated by Steel-Town Sports with Photos of Dan signing the helmets ANDDISPLAY CASE PAID for Helmet-$400 and Paid for Case-$100

• Dan Marino Autographed Aqua Miami DolphinsJersey Authenticated by Upper Deck FRAMED- Paid for Jersey-$450 and Paid for Display Framing-$200

PICTURES AVAILAE. Please e-mail m at nealdriscoll1982@yahoo.com for more information or to see pictures....

I'm confused.

Are the prices listed what you're selling them for, or what you paid for them?

I'm not really interested, but I thought I'd try and get some clarification for anyone who might be.

Back
Top Bottom