MIAMI DOLPHINS COLLECTION FOR SALE (Rare Autographed Memorbilla)

Discussion in 'FinHeaven Exchange' started by RealDriscoll, Feb 16, 2014.

1. RealDriscoll

RealDriscoll Still Perfect.. and You're Not.

• Ryan Tannehill Autographed Highland MintPhotograph/ FRAMED #’d 2/99- Highland Mint is one of the most trustedauthenticators in the industry. Paid-$400

• Ronnie Brown Autographed Highland MintPhotograph Signed with a Silver Sharpie/FRAMED #’d-3/23-Extremely rare!Paid-$400

• Jason Taylor Autographed Highland MintPhotomint/FRAMED #’d to 1/99- PAID-$350

• Don Shula Autographed Highland Mint PhotoMint-FRAMED #’d to 6/99-PAID $400

• Dan Marino Autographed Highland MintPhotomint-Framed- #’d 75 of 113 PAID$500

• Ricky Williams Autographed Highland MintPhotograh-FRAMED- #’d 1/99 PAID-$375

• Mark Clayton and Mark Duper Autographed HighlandMint Photomint-FRAMED- #’d to 28/50 PAID-$200

• Dan Marino Autographed Authentic Pro-Line NFL MiamiDolphins Helmet Authenticated by Athlon Sports w/ Display Case PAID for Helmet: $750 PAID for Case: $100

• Larry Little and Paul Warfield AutographedReplica Miami Dolphins 1972 Helmet Authenticated by Great Moments, Inc.Paid-$150

• Dan Marino AUTOGRAPHED Replica Pitt HelmetAuthenticated by Steel-Town Sports with Photos of Dan signing the helmets ANDDISPLAY CASE PAID for Helmet-$400 and Paid for Case-$100

• Dan Marino Autographed Aqua Miami DolphinsJersey Authenticated by Upper Deck FRAMED- Paid for Jersey-$450 and Paid for Display Framing-$200

PICTURES AVAILAE. Please e-mail m at nealdriscoll1982@yahoo.com for more information or to see pictures....

2. Bumpus

Bumpus Are you gonna drink that? Administrator Finheaven VIP

I'm confused.

Are the prices listed what you're selling them for, or what you paid for them?

I'm not really interested, but I thought I'd try and get some clarification for anyone who might be.

3. DisturbedShifty

DisturbedShifty Wort-wort-wort!!! Administrator Finheaven VIP

Good question Bumpus. It doesn't make too much sense. Also, this needs to go into the Exchange forum.

4. Bumpus

Bumpus Are you gonna drink that? Administrator Finheaven VIP

Very true ... moving.