Miami Dolphins-Dolphins Live: Leonte Carroo meets with the media(June 7) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins-Dolphins Live: Leonte Carroo meets with the media(June 7)

Sounds like we have 3 young offensive players ready to step up their game. I am excited to see what DvP, ajayi and even Carroo do this year. All 3 gave made big strides from what we've been told.

First strep to getting better is admitting you were not very good. Wish this kid luck he has the talent to go far but he will have to keep his head in the game and get good at the ST before he can translate that talent into the WR position...

He seems ready...we will need him Parker hasn't shown he can always stay healthy.

99.9 % chance he makes the team .01 is if he gets caught doing drugs & they waive him

All the talk about traded draft picks and low production during his rookie year will be a non-topic if Carroo turns out to be a good player for Miami in the next few seasons or if he at least becomes a valuable tradding chip that can be dealt for a position of need in the future. I'm rooting for the kid, then again I always have been.

Wow! Carroo's interview explains a lot. He got drafted and thought he arrived. With his lack of effort and attention to detail he had one foot out the door. Glad to see he realized that this was all on him, and with the help of Stills turned himself around. Looking forward to the new and improved Carroo and hope his hard work to reinvent himself pays off.

So many of these fringe players and underperformers from last year are coming out of the woodwork, with their Damascene conversions to the Book of Gase, that I don't know whether to be wowed or cynical.

Phillips, Carroo, Hull, Grant, Drake, James...among others, all putting their flaws up on the overhead projector. A sign of greater maturity and responsibility in the team or just easy-to-say groupspeak?

Training camp should begin to tell the tale of which it is. It certainly sounds genuine and credible in most cases

I dont see how he can improved with no playing time. When we got 3 good wr and te ahead of him. the only way if someone get hurt. he may be better being cut and find team that need wr.

Back
Top Bottom