Miami Dolphins’ Jakeem Grant rediscovers his confidence | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Jakeem Grant rediscovers his confidence

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Grant last year(going into the season) was one of the players I was most excited about, but his fumbles and the fact that he just seemed to never be able to get started was troubling. I love his attitude and his work effort. If he can find his mojo, we are going to have a dynamic player.

“I texted Matt and asked him to come so I could get more comfortable catching it, no matter what the weather, no matter how windy,” Grant said. “If we have crazy wind it’s great that we did this. I’ve been consistently doing it over and over and getting more comfortable.”
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...hins-jakeem-grant-rediscovers-his-confidence/

it's all right there in his last sentence - show the coaches they can count on you

if it doesn't steady out for him this year, mentally...i don't think he'll figure it out. but if he does, i'd love to have him as our punt/kick returner

I think the kid turns the corner. I really want this kid to stick and if Miami gets anywhere near Hill's production out of Grant that will be huge for the offense and special teams.

He was definitely pressing last season and it led to bad things. Hopefully behind him, as he has elite speed.

I truly believe Grant is too explosive to not give another year.

The issue is "Will he fumble a game or more away?"

Speed, burst, stop and go, strong as hell (powerlifter), great feet, never gives up (which could be a fault),
and easily our fastest player.

Drake may field KOs and PRs so we'll..

Just learn to catch Jakeem, and you're on the team lol Pretty simple

I'm pretty sure even his drivers license has some random guy grasping at air at a perplexing angle somewhere in the background.

First preseason game is when again?

I truly believe Grant is too explosive to not give another year.

The issue is "Will he fumble a game or more away?"

Speed, burst, stop and go, strong as hell (powerlifter), great feet, never gives up (which could be a fault),
and easily our fastest player.

Drake may field KOs and PRs so we'll..

Just learn to catch Jakeem, and you're on the team lol Pretty simple
I think Gase likes his skillset and is excited to find him a spot. He just has to earn it. I think he has the edge though to make the 53 over someone like rashawn Scott or any of the new wr's.

I'm more intrigued to see what Drake can do as a punt returner. We know he's a superior kick returner, and a superior (by far) football player overall. I'm thrilled with the fact that he's getting PR reps so far. That is a guy who you'd like to get the ball into his hands as many times as possible in multiple ways. Grant scares me with the ball in his hands.

Back
Top Bottom