Miami Dolphins: Joe Philbin, Not Jeff Fisher, the Answer for Head Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Joe Philbin, Not Jeff Fisher, the Answer for Head Coach

I can't get excited about Philbin because he didn't call the plays in Green Bay (Doesn't)....also, Winston Moss is the asst. Head Coach...indicating he is more of a leader than Philbin.

Too unproven for me, this reeks of Cam Cameron only worse because he doesn't even call the plays.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree...the guy doesn't even call the plays! Maybe gullible fans just think if we get Philbin we will automatically get Flynn??? I fail to see why the man-crush for Philbin...Marty Shot is a better alternative.

I think Philbin can't do much worse than Sparano, same with Fisher. Either one should be an improvement.

1.Belichick (I can Dream)
2.Fisher
3. whoever just because Joe plays for the best team right now doesn't mean he can do good as HC, he's like someone said above doesn't even make the calls, I rather have someone with experiece.

Just say "no" to Philbin and Flynn.

It's like us taking Jay Fiedler because he completed a few TD's at the end of a Jaguars blow-out of the Dolphins. I like Matt Moore better than Flynn.

Philbin is not coming here now..His son has passed away. I think Miami would be out of line even offering him the job.

Just say "no" to Philbin and Flynn.

It's like us taking Jay Fiedler because he completed a few TD's at the end of a Jaguars blow-out of the Dolphins. I like Matt Moore better than Flynn.
I totally agree, Matt Flynn had one good game against a suspect Detroit Lions defense. I feel comfortable with Matt Moore, because he has more experience.

Article I wrote. I wouldn't be upset with Fisher, but I just want some LIFE on this offense and we need a QB and a coach that has been around an elite QB to help us escape the mediocrity. WE NEED TO TAKE A RISK!! Check it out: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...eff-fisher-the-answer-for-dolphins-head-coach

Im Sorry to say this but I wouldnt want Philbin after he lost his son.. He is going to go through a tough year and I dont think football will be clear in his head. Im sorry to say that and as a father Im sorry he is going through that I cant even imagine losing one of my kids.

I agree...the guy doesn't even call the plays! Maybe gullible fans just think if we get Philbin we will automatically get Flynn??? I fail to see why the man-crush for Philbin...Marty Shot is a better alternative.

Marty Shottenheimer is probably the best candidate out there...he has always won and would be ideal to get this franchise back to respectability. Then we replace him with a championship coach after he rights the ship.

I feel terrible for any parent who has lost their kid. I just hope Philbin focuses on that right now.

Marty Shottenheimer is probably the best candidate out there...he has always won and would be ideal to get this franchise back to respectability. Then we replace him with a championship coach after he rights the ship.

Didn't Parcells already do this for us? :crazy: =)

Back
Top Bottom