Miami Dolphins LB Channing Crowder: In his own words | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins LB Channing Crowder: In his own words

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score

I’ve been holding onto this interview for just the right time. And now – with me on vacation up here in North Carolina – seems like the perfect time. So without further delay … Channing Crowder – in his own words:

-on being behind where the team would normally be because of the lockout:
“We’re already behind the ball … [Veterans] know how to get ourselves in shape. But Mike Pouncey, he doesn’t know what the offense is going to do. Brain Daboll, he wants to get with his offense and get Chad Henne and those guys ready. And we’re already behind the ball on a regular NFL season. So the lockout is already hurting – day-to-day we’re just losing more days of OTA’s, minicamps, [when] we could be getting better.”

-on whether it’s more difficult for him to focus without official team workouts:
“Honestly, no. But I know a lot of guys need that structured workout.”

-on what effect the lockout could have when the season begins:
“There’s going to be more injuries, it’s going to be real simple football. It’s going to mess up the integrity of the game because we’re used to having those OTA’s, minicamps, off-season workouts … it’s hurting the NFL now and as long as the owners won’t let us go to work it’s going to continue to hurt the game we love.”

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...sweblog+(Miami+Dolphins+|+Sun-Sentinel+Blogs)

He couldn't be more right. This sucks. END THIS LOCKOUT BULL$HIT ALREADY!!!!!!!!! Lucky for the NFL fans are going to be very forgiving and watch football as if nothing happened. I know I am simply bc I love football too much to just ignore it to "Teach the league a lesson" by not watching once the lockout is lifted and there is an NFL season. I just wanna turn on NFL network and watch live clips of teams at their OTAs and Minicamps and what not. JUST END THIS F**KING LOCKOUT ALREADY!!!!! WITHOUT THE PLAYERS, THERE IS NO NFL!!!!!!

He couldn't be more right. This sucks. END THIS LOCKOUT BULL$HIT ALREADY!!!!!!!!! Lucky for the NFL fans are going to be very forgiving and watch football as if nothing happened. I know I am simply bc I love football too much to just ignore it to "Teach the league a lesson" by not watching once the lockout is lifted and there is an NFL season. I just wanna turn on NFL network and watch live clips of teams at their OTAs and Minicamps and what not. JUST END THIS F**KING LOCKOUT ALREADY!!!!! WITHOUT THE PLAYERS, THERE IS NO NFL!!!!!!
It's frustrating but getting worked up won't do you any good. It's a big game of chicken being played for high stakes. A compromise will be negotiated.

Back
Top Bottom