Miami Dolphins Logo Contest | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Logo Contest

There's this as well
20215495c04ed60eaaeda14eaa8e85d2b0c9b610-1.jpg

Those all look like arena league material...am I the only one who sees no issue with our current design? All we have to do is tweak up the primary, polishing it into a more aqua color and we're good IMO. Oh yeah, and play makers on offense...

Those all look like arena league material...am I the only one who sees no issue with our current design? All we have to do is tweak up the primary, polishing it into a more aqua color and we're good IMO. Oh yeah, and play makers on offense...

Companies re-brand all of the time. It's part of business and trying to keep products fresh.

Whatever the hell Miami does I hope it isn't as dull and uninspiring as what Jacksonville just did. I'd like to see something modernized here and not just a "tweaking" of the current logo.

Still the best out of any I've seen

I like this one too. I really hope we aren't stuck with the aquarium look. I know they said the logo would be revealed prior to the draft, any luck it's revealed in time for FA signings?

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the one with just a M with the tail in it. i wish they would just go back to the original but i know its not going to happen

Back
Top Bottom