Miami Dolphins’ Michael Thomas doubtful for Bills – and uncertain for final two games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Michael Thomas doubtful for Bills – and uncertain for final two games

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
sports_fbn-dolphins-thomas_.jpg

There can be no mistaking Michael Thomas’ value to the Dolphins. He’s their special teams captain, he helped seal Monday’s victory over the Patriots and, according to special teams coordinator Darren Rizzi, he leads the NFL in special teams tackles the past four years.
But how much he’ll be able to offer the Dolphins in their stretch run remains up in the air.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...-for-bills-and-uncertain-for-final-two-games/

I’m sure he’s done I just don’t think we have any depth at safety

Stay healthy reshad and tj

No big loss there
I think he's actually a pretty good Special Teams captain - he's Darren Rizzi's on the field general. Giving up big plays on Special Teams has dramatically dropped since he has been the team leader.
BTW in case it isn't obvious, Mike Thomas is very intelligent - maybe one of the smartest players on the whole team (after getting his degree from Stanford he then got his MBA from the University of Miami - studying hard in the offseasons). He also does a lot of great work in the community.

Back
Top Bottom