Miami Dolphins more likely to achieve Top 5 pick than playoffs in ’17 (via ESPN) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins more likely to achieve Top 5 pick than playoffs in ’17 (via ESPN)

Are this a serious article? lol

Wow!! That' really all I can say.

I could see 8-8 but 4-5 wins lol

Well i guess were going to have to teach the league and dumba$$ ESPN who the Miami Dolphins are and what we've become.

Let them doubt us. It will only feel better when we light folks up.

The talent part really made this article lose all credibility.

To have 4-5 wins, we'd have to lose every game except the "easy' ones and not win any good teams.

When did the chargers get good btw? We'd smoke those losers

Are this a serious article? lol

Wow!! That' really all I can say.

I could see 8-8 but 4-5 wins lol

Well i guess were going to have to teach the league and dumba$$ ESPN who the Miami Dolphins are and what we've become.

Let them doubt us. It will only feel better when we light folks up.

The talent part really made this article lose all credibility.

To have 4-5 wins, we'd have to lose every game except the "easy' ones and not win any good teams.

When did the chargers get good btw? We'd smoke those losers
I think the Chargers did have a good draft. And their main issue was coaching. McCoy wasn't very good

I think the Chargers did have a good draft. And their main issue was coaching. McCoy wasn't very good

They did but just like our rookies, they could turn out to be shitty.

I think they're QB blows to be honest.

I think Rivers is so overrated it's sickening. 33 tds and 21 ints 87.9 rating lol

They may be better ,but we got a lot better as well.

A first year head coach is a tough adjustment. (Unless Anthony Lynn is Adam Gase)

I find it laughable when people think Tannehill (93.5 rating) isn't a top 15 Qb yet think rivers is special.

IMO Rivers has gotten way worse.

He made Tony Lippett look like an int machine.

Still a pro bowler too lol Shows how stupid the pro bowl has gotten.

But yes, they did get better.

Phins Up Brother!!

Ok so ESPN has a time machine. RT17 goes down in the 1st quarter opening week, with Moore going down in the 2nd quarter. Both going on IR, so we will be fighting it out with the Rams,Jets, and 49ers for the number 1 pick. Thank you now Im going to put myself into a self induced coma tell the 2018 draft.

First week of the season is going to be telling I think with us going against the Bucs who are IMO sort of the "us" of the NFC. If we come out strong in that game I can really see us being a tough out all year for anyone. We can't start super slow like in previous years. There needs to be growth in that area this season

Ok so ESPN has a time machine. RT17 goes down in the 1st quarter opening week, with Moore going down in the 2nd quarter. Both going on IR, so we will be fighting it out with the Rams,Jets, and 49ers for the number 1 pick. Thank you now Im going to put myself into a self induced coma tell the 2018 draft.

Then I would say bring on SAM DARNOLD lol. Kid is LEGIT

I think people are getting worked up over nothing. They didn't say Miami would win 4 or 5 games they said they felt there was an 18% chance it could happen. That means they feel there's an 82% chance it won't. As we've seen in recent years nothing is certain when it comes to how the Dolphins, Bills and Jets will finish. As far as making the playoffs go, there will be 13 teams fighting for two AFC wild card spots and three division winners. If Miami finishes second in the division, which I think they will, they should have a decent shot at one of the spots. It's way too early to worry about that battle. Miami just needs to be in the hunt after 10 games and then see how it plays out from there.

They did but just like our rookies, they could turn out to be ****ty.

I think they're QB blows to be honest.

I think Rivers is so overrated it's sickening. 33 tds and 21 ints 87.9 rating lol

They may be better ,but we got a lot better as well.

A first year head coach is a tough adjustment. (Unless Anthony Lynn is Adam Gase)

I find it laughable when people think Tannehill (93.5 rating) isn't a top 15 Qb yet think rivers is special.

IMO Rivers has gotten way worse.

He made Tony Lippett look like an int machine.

Still a pro bowler too lol Shows how stupid the pro bowl has gotten.

But yes, they did get better.

Phins Up Brother!!

Thank you...every year on ESPN AND on this site, people seem to think the Chargers are going to make some noise....they won't...>Rivers sucks and has the whole world fooled...I love playing against him, he's average as hell....zero championship pedigree in him...

Rivers is extremely overrated I agree with that. Seems like every time we play them that Rivers has 4 turnovers.

Last edited:
I think the key is when it comes to the entire AFC West, North and South, with the exception of the Jaguars and Browns, all the teams have a better chance on paper of winning their divisions than Miami does. And seeing that winning your division is the first step to making the playoffs I guess you could make a case for how they rank team's chances of making the playoffs. Most people think for Dolphins, Jets and Bills it's wildcard or nothing... all the other teams have two routes to reach the playoffs. If Miami were in any of the other three divisions I think their odds would greatly increase. As for picking in the bottom five, I think that's a long shot, but I guess they're saying they think there's only an 18 % chance of that happening.

Last edited:
Hey look, it's a BSPN sighting! Those guys are huge on giving opinions ... particularly ones that are optimistic of the teams with the high ratings and large fan bases. Coincidence? ... I think not.

I dunno, a coach once said, "You are what your record says you are." If that's true, then we were 10-6, and we are 0-0. Make of that what you will, but I trust my eyes and Gase's coaching more than I trust BSPN.

If they were so great ... why did they just fire half their staff? Too much greatness to fit into their studio?

Back
Top Bottom