Miami Dolphins need a playmaker, but that could be hard to find | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins need a playmaker, but that could be hard to find

The higher we pick in the 1st, the more likely they select a DE imo. Elite DEs are more often found at the top of the firet round.

There's also a more likely chance FinHeaven explodes with more unjustifiable, ridiculous anger shortly thereafter.

The higher we pick in the 1st, the more likely they select a DE imo. Elite DEs are more often found at the top of the firet round.

There's also a more likely chance FinHeaven explodes with more unjustifiable, ridiculous anger shortly thereafter.

I think most would be pleased with an elite pass rusher or a CB. My preference would be to draft the highest rated of the 2 positions. This draft, has some good pass rushers (OLB, DE), but is an average draft as far as CB's go. Therefore, my preference would be to draft a DE (Werner). CB, WR, TE, G, T can be taken (in that order) in rds 2-4.
However, that can change depending on what the FO does during FA and with Jake Longs contract.
In this pass happy league you can never have enough pass rushers. The Giants drafted JPP with their 1st pick a year removed from beating the Pats in the SB with a stout front 4. 3 yrs later he's a pro bowler and an impact player.

I would trust a lot more people here on the FH draft forum to choose our players over the crap Ireland has brought in since he has been here, but who knows, maybe in 2013 Jeff will do something nice with our first five picks? I don't think there is any difficulty at all in finding some playmakers out there....maybe some day Ireland will figure out we need some receivers and draft some...instead of taking slow guys who can't catch like Egnew and Clay, just for starters. Belichick and the Pats don't seem to have problems finding playmakers.

I still believe the key to a great draft could be getting a top WR in free agency. If we take care of a number 1 WR then maybe a guard or OT(if Long leaves) then we're set for the draft. At that point we could go DE and/or Corner with our first 2 picks. Then we can go TE(if Egnew is not the answer)Safety or another Corner and maybe a guard(if we don't get one in free agency) So our first 5 picks could be something like this
1-DE or Corner
2-DE or Corner
2-TE or Safety or WR
3-TE or Safety or wr
3-Guard or Corner

With our first 5 picks(if we get a WR and an olineman in free agency)we should end up with a DE-Corner-WR-TE and Safety.
After that we need depth at LB, Corner, Oline, WR and Safety.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom