Miami Dolphins offense headed toward an overhaul | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins offense headed toward an overhaul

It's ridiculous that these guys don't the the offense. What a crock. We must have the dumbest players in the NFL. This is year 2 and we have WR's running their own patterns. That's laughable and a bigger issue than guard. We need players who can remember the damn playbook. PATHETIC.

I agree...It just looks like a bunch of nobodies in Fins uniforms trotted out with no real plan,experience or knowledge of how to simply run a football play. The defense totally shuts down EVERY attempt at positive yardage almost like they have insider info except they dont...the plays must be so basic and so poorly executed a HS linebacker could see it developing before it happens.

Its mind boggling these guys can actually be Pros...I bet the scabs from the last major NFL contract walkout would beat these guys like a drum.

The good news is playing behind this bum *** qb landrys value is sure to drop financially.

Might make it more manageable. Of course his representation is gonna point to the bum *** qb

Trade Kenyan drake while he still has some value. That dudes the biggest tell on the team and outside of specials worthless

Maybe you give stills one year with tannehill but this ghost production stuff and can't block to save his life isn't getting it done

Remember back when people were upset that Drake AND Grant were drafted.... and the awesome trade of picks for a WR....

Remember back when people were upset that Drake AND Grant were drafted.... and the awesome trade of picks for a WR....

Im sure you can tell how frustrated I am with this whole thing. It would be one thing if the d was a dumpster fire again but the one year it's not I don't even have my qb and the one we do have might as well be playing flag.

Drake gives us what 1 snap a game either drops a dump or a screen or bee lines off tackle any carry he gets. Hell he doesn't even get any draw run. Somehow he escapes the ire around here.

tbe balls bigger than grant lined up as a wr. Looks like one of those Charlie Brown characters out there.

At least he wasn't a day 2 pick.

I said before I'm not watching 16 games of matt Moore and I will be damned after 4 games of cutty if I'm gonna watch 16 games of that fairy either.

I will fast forward thru the offense.

Wake me in 2018.

Thank you for surrounding a quality NFL starting quarterback with garbage for five years and then in year six, when he's injured and you're forced to see how that same offense fares without him, you finally realize that maybe your OL is ****ing trash, you don't have a tight end who can catch a football, and your receivers are the most overrated position group in the NFL.

Good job, Dolphins.

Wait. Weren't the OL issues all Tannehill's fault? Pocket awareness. Not getting into better plays. Locking on to a receiver too long. Coming off to the check down too soon. Holding onto the ball. Getting rid of it too quickly. etc etc etc

our O-line is not average....our O-line is way below average

Ozzy rules!!

our O-line is not average....our O-line is way below average

Ozzy rules!!
The O-line on their best day, which is about 2 times a year is average. This line with 3 1st rd picks will never be anything better than that. Such a shame.

When you ignore the guard position, your o-line is going to suck. Bringing in garbage like Davis, Steen and Bushrod is not going to work. We need TALENT

Start with a qb willing to take contact to make a play. I bet cutler does look good in practice settings wearing that red no contact jersey. Then tbe pads come on and the qbs fair game and he's not fooling me.

Cut pouncey tell bushrod good bye cut maxwell if we don't trade him at the deadline cut Julius Thomas trade kenny stills and his bad contract to a taker if you can find one trade Kenyan drake for a 5th rounder.

And finally yeah if Landry is gonna demand top money maybe you do try to squeeze a 2 out of a contender in trade for him.

Unless you believe these wr issues are by and large qb driven which I do. I have no doubts they are.

Stills production or his role still doesn't validate $8 mil per. Trade him

So basically you saying you want a new GM because only an outsider coming in would shake things up this much

So basically you saying you want a new GM because only an outsider coming in would shake things up this much

The cuts are basically obvious. The trades more unlikely but it's not like it's hard to see these guys don't have much role and are limited in what they give us consistency wise. Stills is absolutely a #3 wr in this offense.

If you do nothing else other than cut the dead weight get tannehill back. We wouldn't be here if he was. The o wouldn't be scoring at any 10 point clip.

I'm counting the days.

Back
Top Bottom