Miami Dolphins On The Verge Of Signing Matt Flynn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins On The Verge Of Signing Matt Flynn

I remember people having a lot of doubts about Aaron Rodgers as well when he started out, but he learned the game and stepped up when he got the chance. Flynn played in an NCAA title game, and against tough SEC competition. He's ready!!!!

I expect us to hear of the signing, then shortly after the cutting of Yeremiah Bell

Lets say we do sign him, then they better adress our other issues. They need to sign Winston, draft a couple of WRs and we also need a free safety and another pass rusher

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I expect us to hear of the signing, then shortly after the cutting of Yeremiah Bell

If we cut Bell, then we have no safeties. That Marshall guy is a cb who can play fs. We need a real safety.

Lets say we do sign him, then they better adress our other issues. They need to sign Winston, draft a couple of WRs and we also need a free safety and another pass rusher

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

If we cut Bell, then we have no safeties. That Marshall guy is a cb who can play fs. We need a real safety.
I understand what your saying, however Bell is the most likely cap casualty....at best he kept on the team at a reduced(restructured) contract.

One way or another, someones gonna have to put back a few cookies into the cookie jar......

Wait, Bell is a safety?

Let's see.... Like stated before at least we're not giving up draft picks to get him... Hope he's the answer... If he's a Schaub type qb I'll be good with it

Much like the Philbin hire, I'm not on board with this douchey looking Saban recruit. So I'll just back away from these forums for awhile and let you all enjoy the excitement of believing we just picked up the next Marino.

I remember people having a lot of doubts about Aaron Rodgers as well when he started out, but he learned the game and stepped up when he got the chance. Flynn played in an NCAA title game, and against tough SEC competition. He's ready!!!!
lol, rodgers was a 1st round pick. please dont compare rodgers to flynn.

Trivia - What do the following players have in common?? -

Chad Pennington, Olindo Mare, Don Strock, Pete Stoyanovich and Matt Flynn.

lol, rodgers was a 1st round pick. please dont compare rodgers to flynn.

Sounds like many of you are already throwing him under the bus, just cuz he wasn't drafted early? Tom Brady was overlooked the same way.

Back
Top Bottom