Miami Dolphins’ opponents for 2013 season are set. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ opponents for 2013 season are set.

Dolphin_Daz

Dolfan in England
Reaction score
HOME OPPONENTS
AFC East: Buffalo (6-10), New England (12-4), N.Y. Jets (6-10).
AFC North: Baltimore (10-6), Cincinnati (10-6).
NFC South: Atlanta (13-3), Carolina (7-9).
AFC West: San Diego (7-9).
ROAD OPPONENTS
AFC East: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets.
AFC North: Cleveland (5-11), Pittsburgh (8-8).
NFC South: New Orleans (7-9), Tampa Bay (7-9).
AFC South: Indianapolis (11-5).

(http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/s...ins-opponents-for-2013-season-are-set/nTjBm/?)

That looks to be a daunting schedule to say the least. Here is hoping Ireland hits a home run with the draft and in free agency.

Miami always beat Carolina so that should be a win lol Time for Miami to break their losing streaks to Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Miami playing at New Orleans won't be easy. Ever since Indy left the AFC East, Miami hasn't beaten them....that needs to change.

On the plus side we have San Diego at home rather than on the road. That will make that game much more winnable.

Next year will be rough. Scary thing is, the teams that have bad record will probably be significantly better.

Teams like the Saints and Chargers should bounce back with "new" coaches. Young talented teams like the Colts and Bucs will improve. The Browns are talented and their outgoing coaching staff has stated they expect Weeden to make a huge jump next year(assuming hes still on the team).

Im going to sound insane, but the Bengals scare me in general. They are young, talented, and have tasted success....and i believe they have close to $50 million in cap space coming up, not to mention the extra second rounder they stole from Oakland. A good team with enough ammunition to fight us on and off the field.

Hopefully Miami can continue with the domination of the Bengals next year. Really hope we beat the Saints too, that last loss still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom