Miami Dolphins Press Conference 4:15pm est | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Press Conference 4:15pm est

Joe is a badass during this questioning lol "what is that hardknocks? never saw it once, i worked during it"
lol

Not a big Philbin fan, but I got to give him props for opening remarks on this. He was upfront and clear, and broke down the series of events. Good move to face this head on.

Really?

I don't believe he is handling this very well... Sorry... I think he is done and I think he knows it.

Made a statement of everything we already know, but won't address any question regarding the situation until the NFL finishes their investigation.

Says he never saw any type of bullying or harassment in the Dolphins locker room or facility.

Interesting that there were no allegations made by Martin in Philbin's discussions with him just after he left the team.

Glad they decided to have this press conference to tell us they're not going to tell us anything during this press conference. I'm done with this entire team.

Says he has a lot of confidence in the locker room and the leadership council and says the council was elected by the players.

I still think Martin is a strange dude. There is more there.

Glad they decided to have this press conference to tell us they're not going to tell us anything during this press conference. I'm done with this entire team.

The whole thing is under investigation so he cannot speak to specifics but go, be done with this team.

Philbin is off kilter, he is defensive and that story about his kids was a total non sequitur. They can't keep this mess just come clean rip it off like a band aid so we all can just move on

Philbin won't discuss anything he talked about with either Martin or Incognito and then goes to say that Martin never told him there was an issue with harassment.

Back
Top Bottom