Miami Dolphins RB Damien Williams thinks he’s ready to play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins RB Damien Williams thinks he’s ready to play

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
williams3.jpg

When asked if Williams is medically cleared to play, meaning that it’s solely an issue of pain tolerance and functionality of his shoulder, Gase said the team is stepping in to keep Williams from causing further damage.
“If you ask him, he’ll say (he can play),” Gase said. “But I think we’re going to be careful because the last thing we need is something else to happen or he’s not completely ready to go to where he takes one hit and we’re right back where we started.”
Williams is one of Gase’s favorite offensive weapons and he’s averaging 5.1 yards per touch this year.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...-rb-damien-williams-thinks-hes-ready-to-play/

Take it easy Williams. Don't rush back. Let the shoulder heal. Don't worry about Drake. Gase has your back.

Totally. This is due to drakes big game. He needs to be out there! I think he could be very helpful against NE too for those tougher yards. He's not real big, but he managea to move the pile somewhat consistently with pure effort. I like him, even if he did try to bail to NE.

He wants to play cause he needs a contract. His livelihood is dependent on his performance this season.

not to mention, the tender we signed him on (like 2-3 mil for one year I believe) is a pretty damn solid contract for a 3rd down back who isn't even close to elite. He held out signing that contract .... how much does he think he is worth?

I like the way he's been playing but won't cry if he leaves as a free agent. We're going to need a RB anyway but we have lots of holes. I hope they don't give him yet another contract like they did with Kiko and Branch and some of the others that we're not regretting

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom