Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi “200 percent better” at this now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi “200 percent better” at this now

finomenal

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...ins-will-jay-ajayi-catch-more-passes-in-2017/

There was a play in the final Miami Dolphins preseason game of 2016 that Jay Ajayi would like to forget.

Actually there were a few plays Ajayi may still not have forgotten, including a fumble and a dropped pass.

But for the moment here, we’ll focus on the dropped pass. Because that final preseason game of 2016 went so bad for Ajayi that it was decided by Adam Gase he would not dress in the season opener against Seattle, an idea Ajayi objected to the extent that he was left behind.

That was a long time ago. And since then, the NFL (and Dolphins fans and players and coaches) learned that Ajayi is one of the most determined, violent, physical inside runners in the NFL (think Beastmode).

Lol offseason fluff. I'll take all the Dolphins news I can get.

Yup, and so many players supposed to be better this year. If half of it is true then we should be impressive this year.....i do think some of hype is warranted with young guys in year 2 of this offense.

I really want to see good defense improve. Our offense wasn't all that great last season and still made points happen. An improved flow from them, hopefully would really help this defense and all this young talent flourish

A majority of the offense and almost all skill players are returning for year two fo the system, that alone should benefit early on.

Jay goes into camp confident in his abilities and knows what it will take to have success, the right mindset can have large implications. This does not mean he will rush for more yards, but he could be overall more effective and more consistent which could mean less of those 200-yard games, but also less of those sub 60-yard games as well. Consistency along the front, the addition of Asiata and the move of Tunsil to the outside, should make that group stronger as well, the addition of Fasano is a bonus, as he is basically an undersized 3rd tackle.

Funny because Ajayi reminds me of Marshawn Lynch...only bigger. We are so lucky to have this kid.

Back
Top Bottom