Miami Dolphins reveal what they want in their quarterbacks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins reveal what they want in their quarterbacks

What are the odds of that? Hell, what are the odds he turns out to be better than Tannehill?

If you base the odds on the success of the first round QBs taken over the last decade or two, not very good. Poor actually.

To draft one or not to draft one.....lol
Lets just say that with our FO track record, whatever they end up doing we'll know they should have done the opposite.
I'm fine with drafting one at 11 even tho I'm a Tannehill supporter and I'm also ok with drafting one later instead of 11.
What I'm not ok with is not drafting one at all. That'd mean the FO didn't learn it's lesson from last off season.
I like Tannehill but we should not count on him to be healthy for all 16 games now just like we can't count on Pouncey or James(if they're back)

Ozzy rules!!

If you base the odds on the success of the first round QBs taken over the last decade or two, not very good. Poor actually.

exactly. the odds were against ryan from the day we took him 8th overall, so no one should be suprised that he didn't pan out.

The QBwinz crowd would disagree, because the top four quarterbacks coming out this year will take us to the Super Bowl.

Do you take you money (draft pick), and invest in a new hot stock, or do you keep it in the same mutual fund you have had for seven years that hasn't paid off yet?

Do you take you money (draft pick), and invest in a new hot stock, or do you keep it in the same mutual fund you have had for seven years that hasn't paid off yet?

When that mutual fund out performed two thirds of the market in its last year, you keep it rather than buying some new speculative stock that might not fit in your portfolio.

Back
Top Bottom