Miami Dolphins roster breakdowns, LT Laremy Tunsil | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins roster breakdowns, LT Laremy Tunsil

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usa_today_9776014.0.jpg

Laremy Tunsil to me is going to be the best left tackle in the league, or one of the top two, within three years.

~Lance Zierlein, 2016
https://www.thephinsider.com/2017/6...sil-game-film-tape-study-gif-left-tackle-snap

That was a good article, thanks. Also, those orange jersey's.... never again...

Laremy is a gift from the football gods. And while I feel like Charles Harris was a steal as well, LT is in a category by himself as far as a prospect. He could easily finish the season as the best player on our team.

#17 and #27 really must love #67 on their side.

main thing with laremy is finding more consistent health...hasn't exactly been a pillar of it to date...that kids got some sweet feet

Laremy is a gift from the football gods. And while I feel like Charles Harris was a steal as well, LT is in a category by himself as far as a prospect. He could easily finish the season as the best player on our team.

We all thought Big Jake was a gift from the gods too. Things can change pretty quickly, fellows.

Ya he very well could be.

I think it's highly likely by next year it will be between him and Suh.

I think Tunsil's ceiling is Jake Long - post injuries, or later 1990's Richmond Webb, which is still very good, but not in the conversation as flat out dominant, shoe-in Hall of Famer.

Lets not forget 2 of the best end prospects in this years draft brought him up. Barnett said he was the best LT he faced and Garret said he's the guy he wants to face the most because he has some unfinished business. Looks like Mr Tunsil has left an impression on those guys.

Back
Top Bottom