Miami Dolphins Salary Cap Room As Of 3/16/2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Salary Cap Room As Of 3/16/2018

ronmoney29

Dolphins are #1
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
According to spotrac.com Miami Dolphins are $26 million under the cap. They have plenty of money to fill up 2 or 3 more holes. They will have money left over for draft picks. Hopefully Next year they can resign Wake and Quinn because they will be Free Agents in 2019.

Source: www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/

According to spotrac.com Miami Dolphins are $26 million under the cap. They have plenty of money to fill up 2 or 3 more holes. They will have money left over for draft picks. Hopefully Next year they can resign Wake and Quinn because they will be Free Agents in 2019.

Source: www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/
As much as I love him as a player, I do not see him being resigned.

He is my favorite player. He is the heart and soul of Miami. Dont take that away.

As much as I love him as a player, I do not see him being resigned.

I do not understand why people keep saying this, Wake is very humble and likes to build a home where he plays, he is not built upon greed, in fact when he signed his last extension with us he could have asked for so much more, this guy knows that it could all be tooken away as fast as he got the opportunity, Miami is all Wake knows and he knows we love him, he will retire a phin at a fair price for both sides, because he's not a diva who cries poverty to feed his family making an nfl paycheck

I do not understand why people keep saying this, Wake is very humble and likes to build a home where he plays, he is not built upon greed, in fact when he signed his last extension with us he could have asked for so much more, this guy knows that it could all be tooken away as fast as he got the opportunity, Miami is all Wake knows and he knows we love him, he will retire a phin at a fair price for both sides, because he's not a diva who cries poverty to feed his family making an nfl paycheck

Because at some point the end comes for all players. And when that time comes either the player has to say this is it or the team does. That time grows closer each season.

Quinn is contracted for 2019. Albeit at over $12m with little or no dead cap. So he better perform this year.

Is that with the June 1st cap hit with Suh ?
Or will there be more space after June 1st with his actual release?

This is with Sitton, Hayes, Kilgore, and our immortal LS?

No. This doesn't include the contracts of Amendola, Denney, Fales, Wilson, Hayes, or Sitton yet. It also doesn't account for the $17 million in cap relief we will get on Just 1st from Suh.

after all the deals we're only about 7 or 8 mull under

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom