Miami Dolphins Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Stadium

While Hard Rock is not #1 I definitely would rank it above a few others i.e. Charlotte, JXV, Tampa, Buffalo (really? It is a frigging dump) and NE. Those are stadiums I am familiar with. Pre renovation I agree. But post renovation: no way.

How can that guy even rank Atlanta that high? It opens this year. :laugh

I can tell you one thing though. If the Dolphins become successful again and are playoff contenders on a regular basis Hard Rock will be top 10 in the intimidation factor. Not one home game last year was filled to the last seat but it was loud.

While Hard Rock is not #1 I definitely would rank it above a few others i.e. Charlotte, JXV, Tampa, Buffalo (really? It is a frigging dump) and NE. Those are stadiums I am familiar with. Pre renovation I agree. But post renovation: no way.

How can that guy even rank Atlanta that high? It opens this year. :laugh

I can tell you one thing though. If the Dolphins become successful again and are playoff contenders on a regular basis Hard Rock will be top 10 in the intimidation factor. Not one home game last year was filled to the last seat but it was loud.

I always enjoyed Tampa's stadium. I've been there many times as my company had season tickets for client entertainment. One aspect that was better than Miami is the amount of game monitors around the stadium. Tampa had them in restrooms, smoking area, concession area, etc. Miami had none of that last time I was there. Tampa also just put money back in to renovate this year. new suites, locker room etc.

I just hope Miami added some monitors throughout the stadium during their renovation. Nothing worse than drinking a few beers and having to miss the game as you go to the restroom or concession.

I always enjoyed Tampa's stadium. I've been there many times as my company had season tickets for client entertainment. One aspect that was better than Miami is the amount of game monitors around the stadium. Tampa had them in restrooms, smoking area, concession area, etc. Miami had none of that last time I was there. Tampa also just put money back in to renovate this year. new suites, locker room etc.

I just hope Miami added some monitors throughout the stadium during their renovation. Nothing worse than drinking a few beers and having to miss the game as you go to the restroom or concession.
We do have monitors at concessions. Not in the bathrooms though which I don't think is a requirement to have a better stadium experience.
As you probably realized Hard Rock just underwent a 3 year renovation (with one more off-season renovation to come) so Tampa can shove their locker room and suite renovations where the sun doesn't shine. Hard Rock is now way superior to Raymond James. Do they still have that stupid pirate ship?

Yes, but you have to admit the two are underrated pleasures!

Back
Top Bottom