Miami Dolphins tendencies revealed, other stats suggest close Monday Night Football game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins tendencies revealed, other stats suggest close Monday Night Football game

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins%20run

My gut (which unfortunately tries to expand uncontrollably during the holidays) tells me the Monday Night Football game between the Miami Dolphins and Carolina Panthers is going to be a defensive battle.
The Panthers, you should know, have the NFL’s fourth-best scoring defense, they allow the fewest first downs per game, they allow the second-fewest rushing yards per game, and are sixth in passing yards allowed per game.
And the Dolphins?
They roll into Charlotte with the NFL’s 32-ranked offense!
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article184109481.html

All those stats good or bad don't mean **** on Monday night. We run on first down 40% of the time and 95% of the time we either gain no yards or we lose one or two. Keep on mind every time we run is right up the middle for no gain and yet Gase loves what Pouncey is doing. The O-line is and has been a mess all year except for the 2nd half of the falcons game when, you guessed it, Pouncey was out. Our defense has gotten better at playing the run but it's a waste because we give up easy completions on 3rd and long every game. The QB has all day to pass and nobody's making any plays.

Ozzy rules!!

Well Cutler/ Dolphins is going to spread the ball around more and use all the recievers like Caroo, Grey and Fasano to be successful and throw long. The defense is trending down as I projected as we abandon the running game

All of their offensive stats scream average at best. This will be a typical Miami game close down to the wire. I just hope we can come out on top.

Can't stand Kuechly, he is nasty to opposing players and that includes our beloved Fins. If he was on our team I would love him.

Back
Top Bottom