Miami Dolphins undrafted rookie free agents sign deals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins undrafted rookie free agents sign deals

Kadiddlehopper

Charter Member of the Dolphin's Fan Club
Reaction score
Texas A&M wide receiver Jeff Fuller confirmed via Twitter: “@j_fuller8 MIAMI.”
Notre Dame running back Jonas Gray confirmed via Twitter: “@jgray_ND25: Just signed a free agent deal with the Miami Dolphins!!!!!”
Penn State wide receiver Derek Moye confirmed via Twitter: “Didn’t happen the way I wanted it too but I’m going to be a Miami Dolphin.”
Missouri defensive lineman Jacquies Smith confirmed via Twitter: “@Jachalp3 All my mizzou guys hit me up wit where u going I’m takin my talents to south beach ima a dolphin.”
Also according to league source, Chas Alecxih has come to terms with the Dolphins. Follow him at @BigSpurts98.
Arkansas State safety Kelcie McCray confirmed via Twitter: @primetime_kmac Didn’t get drafted but thanks to everybody that’s was rooting for me and praying for me.. Headed to play for the Miami dolphins tho.. Now it’s time to celebrate lol..”
Purdue safety Albert Evans via Twitter: “@Shwaggin32 GOD is great! Taking my talents to South Beach. Try to make this dream happen. Got a shot #Dolphins”
BYU offensive lineman Terence Brown via Twitter: @terence60 ““@drewjay: Looks like BYU’s Terence Brown @terence60 has signed free-agent deal with Miami Dolphins. That true, Terence?” true”
Massachusetts offensive lineman Josh Samuda via Twitter: @Josh_YM_Samuda “#MiamiDolphins #Dolphins #Miami UDFA !!!! GOD BLESS Ready To Work !!! You Are Going To See A New Me Thanks To The Dolphins Coaching Staff!!!
Boise State defensive end Jarrell Root via Twitter thanks to KFBB sports reporter Dominic Shelden: @Dominic_Shelden “#BoiseState DE Jarrell Root just texted me “Going to south beach!” #Dolphins”
Temple offensive lineman Derek Dennis via Twitter: BONECRUSHER3 “False alarm I’m a Miami dolphin!!!!!”
Portland State offensive lineman Dustin Waldron via head coach Nigel Burton on Twitter: @CoachBurton_PSU “Congrats to PSU’s Dustin Waldron on signing with the #Dolphins! #rollviks!”

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...iami-dolphins-undrafted-free-agent-deals.html

I hope fuller can stay healthy and have a good connection with ryan

I grew up with Terence Brown. He's a beast.

I wish them all well....I don't see any of them making the team, but there always is a spot on the practice squad for guys who work hard.

Back
Top Bottom