Miami Dolphins vs. Atlanta Falcons Preview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins vs. Atlanta Falcons Preview

MiamiSportsGen

Keeping the Fan Faith Alive
Reaction score
Game day is almost here and DolFans are asking the million dollar question: how will Miami fare against Atlanta? We break it down and evaluate Miami's chances by every facet of the game.

Who Has the Better Offense?

Many people see the Dolphins and Falcons as identical teams in a sense - both had resurrecting seasons last year and made the playoffs. The Dolphins used the Wild Cat early on to fight their way to victory. Atlanta used Matt Ryan's golden arm and Michael Turner's feather feet to put points on the board and win games.

So which team has the advantage on Sunday?

The running back cores of each team...

Read the entire article at MiamiSportsGeneration.com

*Comments, reactions and criticisms are appreciated, both here and on the site. Thanks.

I thought match ups were players going against each i.e. Jake Long vs. John Abraham.

Correct, but it could also be two players playing the same position, evaluating which one has a better performance. For instance, in baseball you say the "pitching match-up," but pitchers do not face each other. In basketball you can point out two star players that will "face off" but do not necessarily defend each other. I just translated that onto football - focusing on which player will have the better game.

I will specify in the future and make a position match-up as well as a direct match-up. Or I could call them something else, you get my point.

Back
Top Bottom