Miami express interest in Starks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami express interest in Starks

Jeez i thought this meant Randy Starks lol

Made much more sense reading through the comment section when I realized what was going on.

starks is nothing special.. He is signs we have 3 backups. ajayi and starks, and damien williams. what a down grade. I think we will definitely draft an RB high if so.

Ha ha i knew it...he just keeps moving down the list...i like this better than chris johnson but boy oh boy is this tannenbaum complete clown shoes

No reason to be giving guaranteed money here but we will

I cant believe how much of a moron the decision maker is in miami yet again

Yes to Ironman. Seriously, that would be a nice depth move. Ajayi may be the guy this year with a late round running back most likely.

What a terrible draft year to need a rookie. If they could just hold on one more year...

We don't need a rookie RB this year. Let Ajayi or whoever they sign start with Williams and a late round draftee backing them up.

Unless AP reincarnated is in the first two rounds, I'm not spending a pick on a RB in 2016. Take your losses this year, everyone loves to state "we're not winning the SB anytime soon", and wait until 2017 to get your star back.

I disagree get a rb on day 3... I heard the mike lb class was stacked in 2016 here after we missed last year turns out that was horse **** once you started breaking down the tape

If you add starks still draft a rb on day 3 somewhere

I guess it's to be expected that we will keep going down the list of FAs until one of them decides to join us. Starks is fine as a rotational back but he's never really excelled when given the chance to start. If we are targeting him, a thirty year old, then I assume we will be giving Ajayi the chance to be our starting running back. Or perhaps we will target one on day two of the draft, unless Elliot is there at #13.

I still feel that we should be giving Arian Foster a call. I can't see him commanding more than what Matt Forte got as a yearly salary, and he might even be cheaper than that. Let him prove he still has it, but don't run him into the ground.

I guess an extreme alternative could be to bring in Knowshon Moreno on a minimum contract. He's only 28, flashed ability when he started here in 2014 before getting hurt. If he's healthy and we want a cheap running back that might surprise everyone and put up yards, grab him. But this one is probably too far for our front office to consider, right?

Dolphins on the running back situation

Dolphins on the running back situation

[TWEET]710579227112841216[/TWEET]

Find another Miller or Ajayi on the 3rd day of the draft.

Back
Top Bottom