Miami fans and Jets fans views of good QB. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami fans and Jets fans views of good QB.

rvz1020

Active Roster
Reaction score
I wasnt sure where to post this so I started a thread to express my opinion on miami fans rating Henne and Jets fans rating Sanchize.

Us miami fans were spoiled during all the Marino years. Every qb that starts for Miami is always compared to Marino. So of course when they cant do what Marino has done all those years, us fans say he is not a franchise qb, or he stinks, etc. Take this to the bank, Miami will never have another Danny boy on this team, they arent easy to come by.

On the other hand, since the jets have been in the NFL, they never had a good starting qb, not even Joe Namath. So when a Richard Todd or Ken Obrien or Mark Sanchize comes along the Jets fans think they are better then they really are becasue they dont know any better.

Good thinking but in reality it's because Jets' fans are retarded, and they think that the only analysis they need is "herp derp Sanchez started and we won therefore he's the best QB ever herp derp".

sanchez is overrated as hell. phin fans have been spoiled up untill dan retired. hopefully chad can continue to turn things around. as for jets fans opinions, thats like getting an opinion from a retarded dog.

Yup, its all relative.

Look at Romo, he's getting murdered by the media because of a few bone headed plays, and maybe its well deserved. On the other hand Henne is getting praised for his 400 yard performance in whats being called a career game for him, and its true, he looked much better than usual..

But let me ask this, was Romo's fumble at the 2 any worse than Henne throwing it out of the end zone on that 4th down play to Hartline? At least Romo had the lead and losing the ball at the 2 like he did isn't going to happen very often. In Henne's case he was behind by a touchdown but whats worse is throwing an uncatchable on 4th down is going to result in a turnover on downs close to 100%.

Again its all relative, Henne was so poor last year that we're willing to settle for a mediocre performance, hell some are even praising him. For me personally, I'm going to hold back any excitement until he starts playing like that and WINNING.

Yup, its all relative.

Look at Romo, he's getting murdered by the media because of a few bone headed plays, and maybe its well deserved. On the other hand Henne is getting praised for his 400 yard performance in whats being called a career game for him, and its true, he looked much better than usual..

But let me ask this, was Romo's fumble at the 2 any worse than Henne throwing it out of the end zone on that 4th down play to Hartline? At least Romo had the lead and losing the ball at the 2 like he did isn't going to happen very often. In Henne's case he was behind by a touchdown but whats worse is throwing an uncatchable on 4th down is going to result in a turnover on downs close to 100%.

Again its all relative, Henne was so poor last year that we're willing to settle for a mediocre performance, hell some are even praising him. For me personally, I'm going to hold back any excitement until he starts playing like that and WINNING.

Fumbling at the 2 when a FG puts you up 2 scores is definitely worse. Henne had to make a play and failed. Romo would have been better off kneeling it.

Yup, its all relative.

It wasn't Henne's career best game - (he does like Monday night Games though) it was a game where he rolled up yards upon yards - there were still many mistakes - Romo however is a proner underachiever who would rather be golfing - Romo coughed the game up for his team while Henne did not cough that game up, everyone but a few knows this to be true

Back
Top Bottom