Miami jumps ahead of Ohio St in rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami jumps ahead of Ohio St in rankings

Miami #2, soon # 1

Miami jumped ahead and Florida moved up as well, and they deserved it.:cool: Ohio State will continue to prove how much they depended on their ex-running back, who seems to be doing a very good job at a future Mike Tyson impersonation.:rolleyes:

Florida moved down two spots from 18 to 20. I also think they should have moved up. They're clearly better than their 20th rank shows.

USC or Michigan should be # 2, The canes should not be rewarded for such a horrible game.

Michigan shouldn't even be mentioned for the top 5 yet. They've beat a couple of cupcakes. If they beat Notre Dame this week, then you can make an argument for them to be top 5. The Canes may have played bad but they beat a ranked opponent. Ohio State is the one team in the top 5 that you could argue that shouldn't be there.

I'm not a Miami Canes hater but I dont understand how a team wins the national championship and starts the season at number 2, and then hasn't lost a game yet, even if it was a terrible game (which was their way ALL of last year) isn't ranked number 1, it seems like BS to me. In my opinion if you are the national champs, and haven't lost since being the national champs, you shouldn't be falling spots.

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
I'm not a Miami Canes hater but I dont understand how a team wins the national championship and starts the season at number 2, and then hasn't lost a game yet, even if it was a terrible game (which was their way ALL of last year) isn't ranked number 1, it seems like BS to me. In my opinion if you are the national champs, and haven't lost since being the national champs, you shouldn't be falling spots.
Yeah, I think that happened to Miami when the won it in '01, they came back and were #2 the next season. Who decided the Oklahomo's should be #1 is what I'd like to know.:rolleyes:

The sports writers and the coaches decided that Oklahoma should be # 1.

But I think that Ohio State should be # 1 until they lose.

Back
Top Bottom