Miami= Last Place? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami= Last Place?

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm that guy. The one who overreacts to things like the J-Trade.

So this is a perfect time to ask the board if the belief is we win more departing from J or we lose more. The team is last in offense in the NFL, and we traded away a weapon with nothing to replace him. I'm thinking if he was such a problem, he would have sat in place of other rb's starting.

The pats are the pats, Buffalo is chugging forward, and the jets are over achieving. Where does that leave the division at the end of the season?

I think we barely finish ahead of the jets for 3rd. Your thoughts on how we finish?

Will let you know in late December...anything CAN happen...we still have players that have worked to get into the NFL...we still have a determined coach...the ball is still oblong and injuries and weather affects all teams....

I'm that guy. The one who overreacts to things like the J-Trade.

So this is a perfect time to ask the board if the belief is we win more departing from J or we lose more. The team is last in offense in the NFL, and we traded away a weapon with nothing to replace him. I'm thinking if he was such a problem, he would have sat in place of other rb's starting.

The pats are the pats, Buffalo is chugging forward, and the jets are over achieving. Where does that leave the division at the end of the season?

I think we barely finish ahead of the jets for 3rd. Your thoughts on how we finish?

I think we'll finish about 8-8.

At the end of the day Ajayi was only averaging what like 3.5 per attempt and many attempts were for no gain or negative yards. If he wasn't hitting the correct holes and was freelancing because of the poor line (right or wrong) I think its fair to assume Drake Williams and Perry can gain those 3.5 yards as long as they do their job correctly and hit the right holes. Ajayi was no passing threat but Drake is. We just need to get him some quality reps so he can feel comfortable in this league. There's no way for a young player to improve if he doesn't touch the ball. We will miss the big 15-20 yards bursts we usually see from Ajayi but I think the numbers for team rushing will be about the same.

Just my opinion

well, just think about the fact that we still have to play Carolina on the road and Denver, KC and the bills and pats twice each. If we lose all those 7 plus the 3 we already lost at best we'd end up 6-10.......the raiders this Sunday will not be easy either so it's not looking good

Ozzy rules!!

we couldnt run the ball with Ajayi this year so I doubt it will change much

4-12 if you cant run the ball effectively you lose

I think worse. At the beginning of the season, if you would have asked me who the most irreplaceable player on our offense was, I would have said Ajayi. I think I still feel the same way.

I think we finish pretty much exactly the same as if we still had him. It doesn't matter it it's Ajayi, Drake, or Williams, being tackled 3 yds behind the line of scrimmage is the same for all of them.

Back
Top Bottom