Miami Linebackers/DL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Linebackers/DL

fishinthecello

UM Fin Fan
Reaction score
We got Zach and Channing as starters for sure it is safe to say, but who do you all think will take the 3rd spot? Spragan? Hodge? Also, go Saban for adding youth over the past 2 drafts to an aging DL. While he didnt add any huge names to it in the draft, he did add solid players like Roth and some potential starters like Manny and Vickerson and maybe even R.Wright whom I am very high on despite his position in the draft (he was at one time rated as a 2nd-3rd rd pick so I believe he does have some potential that some scouts saw) I think he could become a solid starter one day or at least a solid help off the bench, watch after i say this he doesnt even make the squad haha just kidding. What does everybody think?

fishinthecello said:
Also, what about Ahmad Brooks to possibly fill the 3rd lb spot in a few years?

Everyteam in the league could be saying that at this point... you really cant speculate that we will land him.

Lazy1 said:
Everyteam in the league could be saying that at this point... you really cant speculate that we will land him.

I agree that we cannot expect to get Brooks since I am sure at least a few teams are considering him and I'd be the first to say that it is extremely difficult predict much of anything from these drafts (April and July), but I think he coudl be a good talent to aquire if we were given the opportunity in the S. Draft. I feel that our current prospects for filling the 3rd spot on our roster, while they are talented, are not promising to be longterm, productive answers for the gap in our roster. It is hard to say whether Brooks will be the man to do this, but it is worth a shot given the chance.

Back
Top Bottom