Miami Mikes!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Mikes!!!

sceeto

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
:DI was wondering who on this site goes there. The one in Jersey...as if there's another one.
clear.gif
I heard about that place on this sight many years ago and I have been going ever since when the Phins are not on T.V. I drive with my girlfriend like an hour from N.Y. just to go there. It's awesome to see so many Phin fans. Especially in Jet territory. In N.Y. it's all Jet and Giant fans. Mostly Jet, oddly enough.
clear.gif

I hardly went to the bar last year because I get too depressed when they lose and then I have to drive for an hour in traffic all miserable and s---. It was just so depressing last year.

I think it's just me and one dude from the Bronx, not too far from me, who drive that far to go there. It's definitely worth the trip and I will try to take the losses better:D as long as I see some progress. I plan and hope to go there a lot this year.

I was just curious if any of the Finheaven brotherhood or sisterhood:D go there.
clear.gif

i used to go there when i lived in JErsey... was like a 30 minute drive but it was worth it... really enjoyed it...

now i live on long island and cant make it anymore... its too bad because that place was great...

old buddy, try and get a hold or yourself. should not be depressed over a bunch of millionaires playing a game that they have no team loyalty too. :up:

cheering is fine for your team, but at the end of the day move on and create positive energy for your family and your own career.

retired dolfan stan :hi5:
I hear you Stan. Thanks for the advice. I've gotten better over the years. It used to mess me up all week, but now it's down to a day or two.
clear.gif
....I'm getting there. I've been like this since I was like 6 years old. It's the only sports team I get like that over. I agree though.

My friend would love that positive energy comment and I agree. I've always worked my butt off in my career and have given everything I have to my family. Thanks. Peace bro!
clear.gif

On a side note... Do you go to 'Miami Mikes'?...
clear.gif

good old buddy.

i was a dolphin mascot for south florida in miami dolfan land.

since retired, 1981 - 2007

my website www.dolfanstan.com will give your more info. :up:

never been to miami mike's. i'm in florida old buddy.

RDS
That is so awesome!!! ...and sorry, I should have noticed in your sig where you were from. Oops.
clear.gif
Peace!

I have gone in past years. Its about an hour drive for me coming from south jersey. Since i now have the sunday ticket and a 2 year old going out to watch the games does not happen much. Going to try to make it at least one time this season to miami mikes. It is a great place to watch a fins game.

I live real close but I can walk into town and booze my face off, so I stay local. I wasn't really impressed with the food and its at "hotel prices". Mike is one of the coolest people I have ever met....great host!

what are the prices for one night stay ???

If your a die hard dolfan miami mike can get you a room at half price but you have to prove your loyalty and plus drink enough beers. Oh yeah bye the way im in toronto for the game dec 7th versus the bills loyalty

Miami Mikes

I was at Miami Mikes for the Pat's game and it was awesome!!!! I have never seen a crowd that into a game you would think it is the superbowl. I will be going back as much as possibly. Food and drinks are totally over priced and there is not a special to be found. The crowd is awesome!!!!!
Go fish!!!

South Jersey

I just moved to south jersey, but I guarantee I will be making a trip up there via New Jersey Transit to watch the Jets game if the season finale is a Division Clincher.

I tried to find places in south jersey, philly area, but all I got was a local sports bar called Alstarz in bordentown,nj. Its alright I guess, but its more of a restaurant style sports bar so going crazy and wild isn't always wanted by the customers who go to eat a family dinner. hahaha whatever, i say stay the F away and go to REd lobster if you don't like to hear screaming fans during big plays.

Ne ways, I'm dying to check out Miami Mikes.

Back
Top Bottom