Miami ranks worst | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami ranks worst

Ya know whats so funny about that list they make it seem like Miami isn't a place you'd want to be a fan, when the last place I'd want to be a fan is a small market in the north or midwest where they roll up the curbs at eight o'clock and it snows 6 months out of the year. Also some of the teams not even on the list have not won anything the the modern era, but we are the worst...too funny. Besides who care, we are the winnigest franchise in the histiry of the NFL, I'll take that 10 out of 10 times.

I've seen the Marlins and Heat win Championships within recent memory so i'd rather be a sports fan here than somewhere like Philadelphia where they haven't won anything since 1983.

They put New York up there at 4th. Isn't New York a state? I would have to say that the worst place to be a sports fan is Buffalo... When is the last time they won anything?

Ya know whats so funny about that list they make it seem like Miami isn't a place you'd want to be a fan, when the last place I'd want to be a fan is a small market in the north or midwest where they roll up the curbs at eight o'clock and it snows 6 months out of the year. Also some of the teams not even on the list have not won anything the the modern era, but we are the worst...too funny. Besides who care, we are the winnigest franchise in the histiry of the NFL, I'll take that 10 out of 10 times.

Your location says S.Jersey. Is that South Jersey? Why do you bash the North East?

miami is truely the most isolated city in the US.... Teams like the Bears and Packers claim much of the mid-west.... theres loads of teams around the eastern coast line
to choose from... but the bucs and jags closed the borders on us and Miami is now SOUTH Florida's team..... good thing theres as much or more dolphins fans out of state.

They put New York up there at 4th. Isn't New York a state? I would have to say that the worst place to be a sports fan is Buffalo... When is the last time they won anything?

We are the Walmart of sports. You guys pay hundred's of $$$, we pay 1/3 of what you pay and get to see the same show.

Many owners in the NHL and NFL have issues with Ralph Wilson and Tom Golisano because of that, they think we are taking advantage of revenue sharing.

The Sabres and Bills are the only big show Buffalo has, I do think our owners could charge a lot more.

If your a sports fan, love tailgating, and food, Buffalo is one of the best places to be. If you want sunny weather more than 6 months a year and attractions, then Buffalo isnt for you.

To play Devil's advocate, I can kind of see their point... Dolphin Stadium is kind of out of the way... and Miami is a miserable place to watch a baseball game during the summer.

But as far as winning goes, both the Marlins and Heat have won in recent years and the Fins have the highest winning % in the history of the NFL... So they can't base their argument on that.

it sure seeems like the media has a axe to grind with south florida teams what is embarassing is the fact that dallas fan put up a sign in dolphins stadium and no dolphins had the guts to confont him , I know , because i saw it on tv. i think maimi fans dont want to put much effort into the teams or something else is wrong.
i think something needs to change because the media keeps treating the marlins as a non team and they treat heat and dolphin fans like crap. i think dolphin stadium looks like dump on tv if i was the owner i would give the huricanes that stadium and build the dolphins a smaller stadium .

Your location says S.Jersey. Is that South Jersey? Why do you bash the North East?

Why? Cause I've lived as far north as upstate NY and as far south as the Clearwater on the West Coast of Florida and while I find great things about every place I've lived, If I had the choice to live near 6' of snow or looking out a window and seeing my boat ready to go for a quick evening cruise out on Tampa Bay, I think the decision is an easy one...JMO.

But this isn't just about location, take your Bills for example, whens the last time your teams saw a Championship of any kind, whens the last time you Bills had a winning season? Now add that to 6 months of snow and it just doesn't get any worse then living in the frigid cold and never seeing your favorite team win anything. Pretty simple conclusion.

I know they include cost of tickets and avg income. per capita, But you also need to understand one place is in paradise and the other is not. If you actually look at the population for both places and then add how many tickets are actually avalible. If they sold out every game in both places the population far out numbers avalible seats, so only a few get to see the games live and that shouldn't be a determination of where it's great to be a fan. It's simply a stupid statistic.

Why? Cause I've lived as far north as upstate NY and as far south as the Clearwater on the West Coast of Florida and while I find great things about every place I've lived, If I had the choice to live near 6' of snow or looking out a window and seeing my boat ready to go for a quick evening cruise out on Tampa Bay, I think the decision is an easy one...JMO.

But this isn't just about location, take your Bills for example, whens the last time your teams saw a Championship of any kind, whens the last time you Bills had a winning season? Now add that to 6 months of snow and it just doesn't get any worse then living in the frigid cold and never seeing your favorite team win anything. Pretty simple conclusion.

I know they include cost of tickets and avg income. per capita, But you also need to understand one place is in paradise and the other is not. If you actually look at the population for both places and then add how many tickets are actually avalible. If they sold out every game in both places the population far out numbers avalible seats, so only a few get to see the games live and that shouldn't be a determination of where it's great to be a fan. It's simply a stupid statistic.

Ahh, you have a very different definition of being a fan then I do.

A Buffalo Bills and a Buffalo Sabres game day experience is not only friendly to the wallet, but one of the greatest experiences in sports.

I noticed that you keep saying 6 months of snow and frigid temps. It only really snows here in December, January and February. We'll get random dustings in March but not much. It really doesn't snow as much as people think here, we hardly got any last winter. I think you're extremely over playing that point.

Also, I'm just curious as to if you were even alive, the last time the Dolphins won the superbowl, some 35 years ago?

Nothin wrong with snow 6 months outta the year! Just makes the other months even better and milder temps. Plus I'd take snowboarding on snow over skiing on water any day

how did Atlanta pass us?? That city is dreadfull when it comes to sports

Back
Top Bottom