Miami ranks worst | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami ranks worst

I noticed that you keep saying 6 months of snow and frigid temps. It only really snows here in December, January and February. We'll get random dustings in March but not much. It really doesn't snow as much as people think here, we hardly got any last winter. I think you're extremely over playing that point.

Also, I'm just curious as to if you were even alive, the last time the Dolphins won the superbowl, some 35 years ago?

How old were you the last time Buffalo won the Super Bowl?

Wait.....

:d-day:

Ahh, you have a very different definition of being a fan then I do.

A Buffalo Bills and a Buffalo Sabres game day experience is not only friendly to the wallet, but one of the greatest experiences in sports.

I don't think so, your choice as a fan is watch the football game or shovel the snow in the diveway. Given a choice I'd rather watch paint dry then shovel snow out of the driveway. Bill fans have a simple choice to make. Even when the Bills suck, which is 99% of their history, getting drunk and writting your name in the snow with the beer you jsut drank is the highlight of your week. If you want to believe that's loyalty that's up to you, but it's really just a lack of choices. It's really very simple.

the Bills had a couple down years a few years back, they were having games blacked out locally up there for the first time in ages. those fans stayed home when they hit rock bottom.

if they ever had a 1-15 like we did.......nobody would have gone to games in Buffalo.

I noticed that you keep saying 6 months of snow and frigid temps. It only really snows here in December, January and February. We'll get random dustings in March but not much. It really doesn't snow as much as people think here, we hardly got any last winter. I think you're extremely over playing that point.

Well I lived in the souther tier of upstate NY for nearly 10 years and it was cold from the middle of October, till the middle of May. Considering Buffalo is closer to Canada then I was, I'm 100% positive you're exaggerating the length of cold you go through and snow you get. And when you copmare that to maybe Three days a year when the you might need a sweater and a pair of shorts in Florida, I think there's just a tiny bit of defference in the two places.

Also, I'm just curious as to if you were even alive, the last time the Dolphins won the superbowl, some 35 years ago?

Yep sure was, sorry to disappoint you. But also remember this in the length of time the two teams have been in the league, Buffalo has maybe 5 years their fans can truly reflect on with joy....5!!!! Miami fans have so many more then 5. We have SB wins, we have an undefeated season, we have the winningest HC to ever coach in the NFL we have the best QB to ever throw a pass (my opinion), we have one of the winningest franchises in the entire NFL. We have year after year of successful memories.

I don't think so, your choice as a fan is watch the football game or shovel the snow in the diveway. Given a choice I'd rather watch paint dry then shovel snow out of the driveway. Bill fans have a simple choice to make. Even when the Bills suck, which is 99% of their history, getting drunk and writting your name in the snow with the beer you jsut drank is the highlight of your week. If you want to believe that's loyalty that's up to you, but it's really just a lack of choices. It's really very simple.

The highlight of my week? What is with the insults?

This is a very ignorant post. If you don't know anything about going to a Bills or Sabres game, then don't talk about it.

I like how you always have to take shots at Bills fans or our team.

You should be better than this, especially as a moderator of the site.

And also, if you are smart enough, you pay a plow to do the driveway, which is what I do.

I also don't drink.

If you would like to get to know me before insulting me, we can talk whenever you want.

it sure seeems like the media has a axe to grind with south florida teams what is embarassing is the fact that dallas fan put up a sign in dolphins stadium and no dolphins had the guts to confont him , I know , because i saw it on tv. i think maimi fans dont want to put much effort into the teams or something else is wrong.
i think something needs to change because the media keeps treating the marlins as a non team and they treat heat and dolphin fans like crap. i think dolphin stadium looks like dump on tv if i was the owner i would give the huricanes that stadium and build the dolphins a smaller stadium .

chill...

as for the Dallas sign, it happens. JT took it off, so it got removed. I would have preferred it to be a fan too.

This topic is retarded. Miami is a cool town regardless. Miami people do not jock sports as much as people in the north. But, it does not mean we aren't passionate.

I think the writer of the article is coming from a perspective, that Miami does not draw large attendances. But they do have large attendances for Dolphins, Canes and Heat games (Except for last year's horrid season. But we were giving away games at the end so we can get a better lottery pick, a downfall of NBA). The writer is probably insecure of his city. Miami is a fresh town, and sports are good.

We are not a city only known for sports such as Green Bay, Wisconsin, or Buffalo. And seriously would you rather live in Green Bay Wisconsin, Buffalo or Miami? It's a no brainer.

I used to live in Cincinnati, and the people there love their Bengals. According to the author, I would suppose it is a great sports town. But in reality, when the team sucks the city gives up on them real quick. Yeah, sure they are still die hard fans, but they become pessimistic, cynical fans, like any other city.

Miami has won championships, its a great city, and has passionate fans. We are just not the slap-happy, idealist fans that think the organization is invincible ( except on Finheaven :woot:GO FINS~)

Ya know whats so funny about that list they make it seem like Miami isn't a place you'd want to be a fan, when the last place I'd want to be a fan is a small market in the north or midwest where they roll up the curbs at eight o'clock and it snows 6 months out of the year. Also some of the teams not even on the list have not won anything the the modern era, but we are the worst...too funny. Besides who care, we are the winnigest franchise in the histiry of the NFL, I'll take that 10 out of 10 times.

Currently in and spending most of my life, through three decades, in Buffalo....I agree completely! I personally prefer tropical weather to tundra, but that opinion aside, how could one prefer the entertainment or leisure options of a small market to an international metropolis? That's like saying there's more fun to be had in Jasper than NYC or Paris.

Read the article guys, it's based on last year and the Miami teams srtunk last year. Read the blurb on Miami and you'll see why.

it sure seeems like the media has a axe to grind with south florida teams what is embarassing is the fact that dallas fan put up a sign in dolphins stadium and no dolphins had the guts to confont him , I know , because i saw it on tv. i think maimi fans dont want to put much effort into the teams or something else is wrong.
i think something needs to change because the media keeps treating the marlins as a non team and they treat heat and dolphin fans like crap. i think dolphin stadium looks like dump on tv if i was the owner i would give the huricanes that stadium and build the dolphins a smaller stadium .

Joe Robbie is a beautiful Stadium for football.

The highlight of my week? What is with the insults?

This is a very ignorant post. If you don't know anything about going to a Bills or Sabres game, then don't talk about it.

I like how you always have to take shots at Bills fans or our team.

You should be better than this, especially as a moderator of the site.

And also, if you are smart enough, you pay a plow to do the driveway, which is what I do.

I also don't drink.

If you would like to get to know me before insulting me, we can talk whenever you want.

It's not an insult at all, it's simply implying there is nothing to do in Buffalo....for the most part. Bill fans act like they are more loyal, not that the Bills are all they have. Bulffalo NY isn't a tour destination, no sunny beaches no Celebs, no Disney world, and when it starts to get cold, there's even less to do in Buffalo.

I'm simply saying because you have less to do your choices become limited. If your team is having a bad year and it's December, you can either shovel snow, read a book or watch the Bills and hope they win. Not much fun, but of the three options I'll take the Bills game. You seem to think That makes you a more loyal fan....I strongly disagree.

BTW, simply because I'm a Mod doesn't mean I have to be wonderful to rival fans who have no problem telling us they are more loyal, have better fans and have a better team. Just because I say things you don't like is not a bad thing. You can't come to this site then tell us your more loyal fans, that's a frikin joke. Then when I come back with reason why I don't believe your better fans you get all defensive and act like my loyalty comes with restrictions cause I'm a mod. Right now, I'm a fan and when you question or try to undermine my fanhood I'll defend it.

And I'm just curious as to why you spend your time posting on a Miami Dolphins website. Who the ^%^% cares about the crappy weather in Buffalo? Anybody who is a big enough masochist to live in that place must truly enjoy misery and pain.

The majority of fans in South Florida are uneducated, fair-weather phonies who would just as soon watch every professional team leave the state.

The Marlins have been the most successful sports franchise out of all of them in the past decade or so and they had to basically pull teeth to get a new stadium deal.

Chalk it up to South Florida being a complete sess pool.

Ahh, you have a very different definition of being a fan then I do.

A Buffalo Bills and a Buffalo Sabres game day experience is not only friendly to the wallet, but one of the greatest experiences in sports.

What's so special about a Sabres game lol....

Back
Top Bottom